Eden Hazard

Yannick03

Yep, he's virtually told the world he's a City player next season. He said he likes both red and blue, but will definitely be wearing blue next season.

What a ridiculous team City will have, entertainment galore. Hopefully for their sake they'll have some CL bottle next year. I still feel they need to rid themselves of Mancini though. Guardiola the season after next?

He has never said that ! His statings were mistranslated by some Englishmen who posted it on Twitter and ESPN published it on their site.
Here is the interview : http://www.mediafire.com/?qiy646i8t60tbfi
Notice that the Englisch voice-over translates it correctly, but some Englishmen thought that he said "blue" instead of "beau".
So he just said he likes both colours.

JackSparrow

I really like this guy. I was hopping he would go to Arsenal if not Barca. But yeah.. City did a great job getting him.

Yugo Count Dante

I really like this guy. I was hopping he would go to Arsenal if not Barca. But yeah.. City did a great job getting him.
Is it official? hmm I don't know where he would fit... I guess City will loan/sell a lot of players :lol:

@Antonn, I think Mancini should leave too :lol:

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Journalists from ITV & BBC reporting that Lille sensation Eden Hazard will join Manchester United very soon
He said a few weeks back that he will wear blue next season so its got to be City not United besides United are on the verge of signing Kagawa and a striker from Dortmund,very unlikely he will sign for United.

Home of Barca Fans