Sadio Mane

Yannik

Let's hope Liverpool asks a lot of money from Bayern for him.

afaik it's the last year of contract so it would probably be around Lewys fee. Or maybe Bayern gets off a bit cheaper as a result of the Thiago deal.

Last edited:

Joan

afaik it's the last year of contract so it would probably be around Lewys fee. Or maybe Bayern gets off a bit cheaper as a result of the Thiago deal.

They should send us Mane for free as a result of the Coutinho deal.

Birdy

We should ditch Lewa plan, and sign him if he wants out and Liverpool wants to sell.
Price will be around 50-60m but wages much smaller to Lewa, and fits us much more
he can still press and play with intensity

Rassvet

Lewa still makes much more sense than Mane. Barca already has a bunch of left sided forwards who play a similar position to Mane but no pure strikers like Lewa. The way Barca plays won't suit Mane too good either so I would expect a clear drop off from his Liverpool performances.

Mane is a few years younger but I think Lewa will have much better longevity so they might have a similar amount left in the tank.

Zidane82

Ansu is not gonna be the answer, sadly .
I reckon he will be good for 10 to 12 games per season in between long periods out

topt

We should ditch Lewa plan, and sign him if he wants out and Liverpool wants to sell.
Price will be around 50-60m but wages much smaller to Lewa, and fits us much more
he can still press and play with intensity

are you talking about Barca :)

Birdy

Lewa still makes much more sense than Mane. Barca already has a bunch of left sided forwards who play a similar position to Mane but no pure strikers like Lewa. The way Barca plays won't suit Mane too good either so I would expect a clear drop off from his Liverpool performances.

Mane is a few years younger but I think Lewa will have much better longevity so they might have a similar amount left in the tank.

Mane had been having a huge dip in form the last 1.5-2 years playing as LW, he was not what he used to be in '16-'20
After being moved to CF to accommodate Diaz at LW, he had re-invented himself...

I don't want him here for LW, but for CF. He has still great finishing in him, he is in much better physical state than Lewa in terms of running and pressing.
Lewa can be better against very deep parked buses (but only slightly) than Mane
but against top opposition in CL where all the above elements are needed Mane is much better

Home of Barca Fans