User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadio Mane

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Folk are obsessed with this fake idea that clubs hate Barca and makes them more difficult to deal with.

Not reality.

Bayern will sell Lewa on their terms whether it is Barca or not.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Folk are obsessed with this fake idea that clubs hate Barca and makes them more difficult to deal with.

Not reality.
    Usually I would agree, but there's a certain climate in Germany about the Spanish clubs (and not just Barcelona). Plus their board are pretty open about it. I can't imagine they aren't affected by this in negotiations in whatever degree.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Usually I would agree, but there's a certain climate in Germany about the Spanish clubs (and not just Barcelona). Plus their board are pretty open about it. I can't imagine they aren't affected by this in negotiations in whatever degree.
    The EPL is the bigger threat if anything and I dont think their board has ever been open about dislike Barca or deal with them in a different way.

It doesnt benefit any other club to treat Barca differently or 'hate' the club. If anything it is a negative for them.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 18th June 2022 at 12:28 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The EPL is the bigger threat if anything and I dont think their board has ever been open about dislike Barca or deal with them in a different way.

It doesnt benefit any other club to treat Barca differently or 'hate' the club. If anything it is a negative for them.
    EPL is a non-story in Germany, noone cares about their 'threat'. But Real/Barca, oh boy, there's some deep rooted hate. And their board has obviously shown that (Rummenigge, Uli and co.).

Back on topic: Bayern know that most of Lewandowskis value lies in his next year, which is why they are hesitant about ~40m... I mean we are willing to commit a shit ton of money for that one year (wages for a couple of years+fee).
    Last edited by mc_lovin; 18th June 2022 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPL is a bank for German clubs…mutual back scratching

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shockey80 View Post
    EPL is a bank for German clubs?mutual back scratching
    Doesnt matter to them where money comes from and far from being a 'bank' it is a threat for their better players.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EPL is a non-story in Germany, noone cares about their 'threat'. But Real/Barca, oh boy, there's some deep rooted hate. And their board has obviously shown that (Rummenigge, Uli and co.).

Back on topic: Bayern know that most of Lewandowskis value lies in his next year, which is why they are hesitant about ~40m... I mean we are willing to commit a shit ton of money for that one year (wages for a couple of years+fee).
    Of course they care about the league with the most money... just as Barca and Real do.

It puts them at a disadvantage to treat Barca and Real differently and it isnt the case. There is no comments from them to suggest they do.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shockey80 View Post
    EPL is a bank for German clubs…mutual back scratching
    it is not back scratching really. We take their money, give them a player worth of money, and that's it.
    In the end we're not adding even any value, we just liquified an asset because we have no choice.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca and Bayern done many deals in the past without issue.
    I just think it has more to do with Zhavi than Barca hatred

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zhavi seems to be doing all he can to get Lewandowski to Barcelona so doubt there is much issue there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayern will play hardball for sure. They will hold out for 40-45 at least. They got Mane for cheap and now they will try and make money over that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to The Mirror, Mane is expected to earn ?250,000 per week at the Allianz Arena, he'll be the 8th highest earner at the club

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of this rivalry/hate whatever between clubs is just fan fiction stuff imo. Bayern bosses talk shit about Spanish debt clubs for as long is i can remember, but they also always say they have a good relationship and did plenty of deals in the past without much trouble.

IMO this is more about the player, like when Real wanted to snatch Ribery. Lewandowski isn't just very important for the team, it would also be a bad look to lose Lewandowski easily. New boss in Kahn, Salihamidzic always vulnerable to criticism, they had to let Alaba go and sell Thiago, now Sule as well, last season wasn't all that great especially towards to the end.

Many reasons there to play hardball, doesn't need any hate or agenda against Barca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    it is not back scratching really. We take their money, give them a player worth of money, and that's it.
    In the end we're not adding even any value, we just liquified an asset because we have no choice.
    Thats back scratching. Everyone gets what they want.

Big EPL clubs dont want to develop. German clubs get nice fees…solutions

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topt View Post
    According to The Mirror, Mane is expected to earn ?250,000 per week at the Allianz Arena, he'll be the 8th highest earner at the club
    Wow. That's weird.

Only Neuer and Muller should be earning more.

This guy really has a shite agent

Got awful wages at LFC too and I thought it was just FSG tax...