Matthijs de Ligt

Givenchy

Not sure how much he'd cost or Juves financial situation but if they don't qualify, we should go all in for De Ligt and give this guy the armband. we need a leader, something we haven't truly had since the great Puyol himself

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not asking for anyone to care.

For him he should go to EPL in my opinion.

La Liga is miles off it and not pull it was.

Yet you keep repeating the same point all the time. We know the EPL is much better and that he probably should join Man City over Barca, but how does that help us? :lol:

No one want to hear: "Oh he should join this EPL team instead of Barca" every time a player is linked to Barca. Like I said, we know the EPL is better, but literally no one cares or want to hear you parroting how this or that player shouldn't even consider us and just go to England instead.

JamDav1982

Yet you keep repeating the same point all the time. We know the EPL is much better and that he probably should join Man City over Barca, but how does that help us? :lol:

No one want to hear: "Oh he should join this EPL team instead of Barca" every time a player is linked to Barca.

Nah thats a lie.

Barely claimed that about any player Barca have been after bar maybe Haaland to City.

Dont care what you want to hear. Put me on block if makes you that emotional.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah thats a lie.

Barely claimed that about any player Barca have been after bar maybe Haaland to City.

Dont care what you want to hear. Put me on block if makes you that emotional.

No one cares to read your EPL deep-throating all the time Jammy.

Home of Barca Fans