Matthijs de Ligt

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not how it works.

Will quote whatever point I wish.

You are the one getting emotional about it and have power to put on block so dont have to read it.

Won't block you, you can have some good thoughts sometimes. Hope you stop deep-throating EPL all the time though :thumbsup:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fair enough.

Hope you stop thinking of men sexually when emotional.

I'm in good spirits tbh. Wasn't expecting Barca to win or even do much with the title lost. Not thinking of you sexually here, weird of you to think that unless you do it yourself? It's just a saying. Think of it as a way to request you to stop bringing in how the EPL is superior in every discussion, whether it is about a player, team or something else.

JamDav1982

I'm in good spirits tbh. Wasn't expecting Barca to win or even do much with the title lost. Not thinking of you sexually here, weird of you to think that unless you do it yourself? It's just a saying. Think of it as a way to request you to stop bringing in how the EPL is superior in every discussion, whether it is about a player, team or something else.

Didnt say you were thinking of me lad as me being male or female is irrelevant to your male sexual thoughts and attempt to troll/trigger.

Request denied. I will give my opinion as see fit when needed.

gasgas

Imagine

....................inaki pena
Emerson...araujo....de ligt...gaya
.....kessie......fdj.......camavinga
......messi......daka....fati

Come at me bro [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans