Matthijs de Ligt

Newcomer

Who gives a shit if he's anti-vax or not lol? As much relevance as his favorite movies list.

True. All we care about is if he is good with a foot ball.

He is right to choose what he wants for his own body and people should stop to see those athletes or other field celebrities as role models too.

An educated person will be able to make his own choices and won't follow blindly celebrities.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So he didn't fully commit to staying in Turin. Said he's happy though, but alluded to it being the club's decision to sell him if they have to and that he cannot comment about Barca since he hadn't received any offers.

serghei

True. All we care about is if he is good with a foot ball.

He is right to choose what he wants for his own body and people should stop to see those athletes or other field celebrities as role models too.

An educated person will be able to make his own choices and won't follow blindly celebrities.

Couldn't have said it better.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
De Ligt: "In my recent interview, I was not clear with my response. In order to clear any doubts: I am absolutely in favour of the COVID-19 vaccination and will take it as soon as possible." (twitter)

what a turn of events

serghei

Smart in today's society, as companies handing out big money for advertising don't like people that go against the flow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Give Juventus Dembele and Lenglet....give Raiola a premium membership at the best whore house in Amsterdam.....just get this lad.

Home of Barca Fans