COPA FINAL: FC Barcelona - Alaves 3-1

vlad

Better question:

Both Barca and Real losing, or both winning.

So we win the Copa but Real win back to back CLs. Or Juve destroy Real, but we lose Copa.

I would always vote for barca winning a trophy, even if you put things like you did, both win or lose, if real wins CL, and defend title, that should be hell of a motivation for messi and co. to respond next season, because this season you could not see hunger in barca team and motivation, so i hope they close the season with one trophy and then few smart transfer on summer, with new coach attack on all fronts, CL will be even more though next season with conte's chesea

El Flaco

To be honest, Copa del Rey is only important when double/treble is at stake or when Real Madrid is our opponent in final.

Regardless how this final ends, our season has been an nightmare IMO.

Can't wait until the next season starts.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is all Messi so far. Rest of our players need to step it up big time. Alcacer is just garbage.

JerseyAddict

Messi is again GOAT. What a performance.

Alaves playing dirty. Masche out. Almost Umtiti. That was dirty step on the knee.

Great game. Lots of pace.

Giginho75

To be honest, Copa del Rey is only important when double/treble is at stake or when Real Madrid is our opponent in final.

Regardless how this final ends, our season has been an nightmare IMO.

Can't wait until the next season starts.

i can agree about the season, anyway the copa is a trophy to add in the list...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Imagine what could've been with some better signings and a coach that isn't batshit insane. Messi was so good this season, and for what? Just to win the Copa. Makes me depressed.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Nice to end a somewhat disappointing season with a trophy. Just a repeat of 2011/12 for me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Really happy we closed the season like this :)

It's been 3 good years and Lucho deserves to leave with his head held up high.

Devils

Good ending to a disappointing season.

Lucho for all his wrong this year, still deserves to go out on a positive note.

Messi was simply unbelievable this year.

Home of Barca Fans