COPA FINAL: FC Barcelona - Alaves 3-1

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
wasn't it Ramos who dropped it?

Whether we win it or not, I feel everyone knows this has been a disappointing season. Some question how Valverde will manage our star players, it is this sense of anger/disappointment that assures me Valverde will not have any major issues with the players next season.

JerseyAddict

wasn't it Ramos who dropped it?

yes he was. Just today I was talking in office how that guy dropped the CDR under the bus. LOL. People that don't have anything with RM-Barça laughed their asses. They couldn't believe Ramos was such clown.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like both Pique and Mascherano will be ready for the final :rockon:

[formation=barca,9]
Jasper
0-0-Pique>Mascherano-0-Umtiti-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta,c-0
0-0-0-0-0,g-0-0
Messi,g2*-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Paco-0-0-0
[/formation]

GetIn

It honestly doesn't matter who we start, we could play Stegen at striker and still win this match handily. Alaves are a minnow side and although they did beat us at home this year this is a cup final and they will be demolished no matter whom we start.

FCBlaug_Cule

The boys will be hungry to end the season with a trophy and to send Luis Enrique off on a high note with another one.

I hope the job is done and we don't somehow lose this 😂

Visca el Barça, let's end a miserable season on a high note!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The boys will be hungry to end the season with a trophy and to send Luis Enrique off on a high note with another one.

I hope the job is done and we don't somehow lose this 

Visca el Barça, let's end a miserable season on a high note!

Welcome to the forum!

Read that after Eibar match Lucho went straight to the locker room without saying goodbye to the fans (and they called him to return when he left).
Hope we see a proper goodbye tonight when we lift the trophy.

:hooray:

Home of Barca Fans