Lliga | Round 38: FC Barcelona - Eibar 4-2

eaman

I just hope the barca hierarchy offer big bonuses to malaga players to win. I would even offer a million per player. 14 million would be worth it if they won and obviously barca won

Ustari

Mou, res!
I just hope the barca hierarchy offer big bonuses to malaga players to win. I would even offer a million per player. 14 million would be worth it if they won and obviously barca won

Papa Flo Perez will offer double bonuses to Eibar if they beat us

CuleLife4Life

Yea this isn't feasible with our financial issues. I'm sure there are some suitcases being prepared though. Including the million they get if Isco wins the league.

xXKonan

[tw]865240587099930624[/tw]

Says Masche and Pique won't be ready in time for the Eibar match. With Mathieu nowhere to be seen, it's Marlon's time to shine again.

God Serena

Would rather Marlon and Alena stay with the B team this weekend, they've got a promotion to fight for. Although... we do need a CB in this case.

Luckily Marlon isn't the best defender Barca B has.

Windhook

I just hope the commentator on my channel won't spoil with possible updates from Malaga. I just want to enjoy this match. :beer:

With or without commentary, the Malaga game will be visibly felt at Camp Nou by our player's mood, body language and the crowd. At least you get to watch the Camp Nou match, whether on my channel both games will be combined in stream.:throw:

eaman

Yea this isn't feasible with our financial issues. I'm sure there are some suitcases being prepared though. Including the million they get if Isco wins the league.

I know they couldn't afford all that but a couple of hundred thousand per player and maybe 2 million to malaga to cover the million they would lose from real. What's another few million to barcas already large debt

Windhook

Malaga, in retrospect, cost us the La Liga title this season. Miracle 0-0 at Camp Nou, I still lose nerve when I think about all the amazing saves Kameni made that day. The memories of that 2-0 at La Rosaleda are fresh, too.
[youtube]IMz91c8RWQY[/youtube]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There was a stat that we lost none of the matches against top 4-5 this season, home or away. Really, those smaller matches cost us.
This only afirms that it is always about motivation with Barca and never about lack of quality.

Devils

Yep, undefeated against the best but poor against the average and weak.

Sad way to lose the league tbh.

Barcilliant

We've had a shit season and still could have won it. If Madrid had a shit season they'd be 10-12 points behind. Same with Tata's season.

We'll be back stronger next season. Hopefully a new manager and some decent new players will do the trick.

I'm not worried if RM wins la Liga which I'm 100 percent sure they will.

I just want Juve to beat them in CL.

Home of Barca Fans