User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 102

Thread: Lliga | Round 34: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 7-1

  1. #61
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    25,820
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    This is fucking bullshit! Just field Messi and that's it!

    We don't have CL, so why is he resting players in a game we absolutely must win?

    Zidane got inside his head by resting Cristina, can't wait until Lucho is out!
    Probably because away to Espanyol in three days and strongest team out would be a lot of them playing three games in eight days or four in eleven.

    This team should easily beat Osasuna. Should thrash them really.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    6,562
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bull fuking shit the players are tired, these are professionals not your Sunday league players. There are only 5 games remaining ffs.
    Se Queda

  3. #63
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    25,820
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    Bull fuking shit the players are tired, these are professionals not your Sunday league players. There are only 5 games remaining ffs.
    Professional or not they will be fresher if play less minutes in so many days.

  4. #64
    Bar├žapocalypse NOW!
    evilhita666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,787
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Probably because away to Espanyol in three days and strongest team out would be a lot of them playing three games in eight days or four in eleven.

    This team should easily beat Osasuna. Should thrash them really.
    That they should doesn't mean they will... On top of that, if they fail to win, then the weekend match will be meaningless and the rotations would have been for nothing...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    28,782
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Osasuna at home. One of the easiest games of the season. The problem is not rotating. The problem is rotating at the wrong time, against the wrong teams on the wrong stadiums.

    This is one of those times when you can and you should give chances to players that have played less this season.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,657
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utter.fecking.bellend.

    He has kept outdoing himself all season and manages to do so somehow even when the league is the only competetion we are fighting for and he still manages to not just not start the best 11 but to rotate THAT much.

    Not going to be surprised if we waste the classico win by dropping points tonight because thats exactly what has hapenned all season. Closing the gaps after a lot of hard work and then lucho just starting a shit lineup to increase that again.

    I am one who believes our squad, especially the midfield needs new and better players but there is just one and one reason why we are not first in la liga. Its not refs, its not gomes, its lucho and his retarded brain.

  7. #67
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    25,820
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    That they should doesn't mean they will... On top of that, if they fail to win, then the weekend match will be meaningless and the rotations would have been for nothing...
    If Barca dont win you are right if they do you are wrong then.

    Barca win and players fresher for Espanyol then it is correct decision.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    BarcaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3,987
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I know it's Osasuna and they're actually pretty terrible, but still that line-up is...
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

  9. #69
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    11,931
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    This is fucking bullshit! Just field Messi and that's it!!
    Messi is playing.


    Don't understand the panic here. Enough first choice players fielded and we play at home.

    We will win, and we will apreciate the line-up afterwards.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,657
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Messi is playing.


    Don't understand the panic here. Enough first choice players fielded and we play at home.

    We will win, and we will apreciate the line-up afterwards.
    We may win but he would still be stupid to start that lineup and that too after dropping so many points to small teams by fielding a weak lineup. Ends do not justify the means. He never learns. Not a single reason for him to rotate that much and risk increasing the gap after a tough classico win. Not one.

  11. #71
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,180
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roberto should have started. Suarez needs some time on bench. Hope we don't lose points now.

  12. #72
    Member
    Meatball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Singapore+Vietnam+Hongkong
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V just seen the starting XI! Can't believe it! Lucho should field the strongest line up n when we lead Osasuna by a goal or two then by all mean he can rest players! Not happy at all with this formation considering even a draw d hand Madrid the La Liga title!

    Anyway,

  13. #73
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    25,820
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    We may win but he would still be stupid to start that lineup and that too after dropping so many points to small teams by fielding a weak lineup. Ends do not justify the means. He never learns. Not a single reason for him to rotate that much and risk increasing the gap after a tough classico win. Not one.
    If Barca wins he isnt stupid he has done the right thing.

    There is plenty reason to rotate. It would be the third game in eight days for the same group of players and the fourth in eleven at Espanyol.

    Minimising risk of injury, tiredness and suspension is reason enough.

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,988
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this is the last time we are forced to watch some of this players playing for Barca. When I see Arda in the lineup I have urge to puke.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    ini4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    788
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at how shit our backup players and Lucho's system is that such line-up against an easy opponent can cause fans to be scared off ( they're right tho we lost many points throughout the season already against easy opponents ) that's really mind-blowing.