Lliga | Round 34: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 7-1

Windhook

Kingsday in the Netherlands. Erdo is the Sultan.:arda:

Can't wait to watch Messi again. Though I've been watching for over a decade now, I just can't get enough.

Same here.

Initial reports from the training today had Suarez injured during session but it looks it's all clear now. So I hope we demolish Osasuna. It's a rivalry... for me!:arda: One of the clubs in Spain that disgust me. On few occasions we have dropped points in Pamplona.

vinni

Kingsday holiday... I see We are missing out in Norway.

I expect a slow match now after the Cl tie and the classico. lucho apperently said the team was dead tired after full time on sunday. Hopefully we can finish Osasuna off early without too much trouble. It would be nice to see Paco score a few.

JerseyAddict

God please no rotations... Trash all the way till the end. Send message to RM&Flo... Watch your step.. Barça is on your tail.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The only rotations I would accept would be Masche if a CB is tired, Digne if Alba is tired and Denis or Arda for Paco. But I would field the same starting eleven too.

Albo

Transfermarkt says Osasuna have a lot of players injured. Anyone here have more info about this?

Altomonte

We should be able to defeat Osasuna without our best XI. Espanyol is another story and there will only be 2 days of rest. Let's trust Luis Enrique to plan for both matches. If Messi plays, please let him rest after the first half if we have a 2-goal lead. He looked like Superman against RM but he is still human. Espanyol would love to help Real Madrid.

King Grego

--------------MAts-------------
Sergi - Pique - Masche - Alba
-----------Sergio--------------
------Gomes-----Raketic
D10S------Suarez-----Paco

Subs:
Digne for Alba
Denis/Alena for Raketic
Arda for Paco

It's a home game against a team that's basically already relegated. If we don't destroy them we don't deserve to win the league.

We should still play a full strength lineup. No more rotations. Every game is a final now.

But Gomes will probably play due to his not horrible game against Madrid...

GetIn

This is not the time for giving anyone a shot anymore. We have a fighting chance in the league now and we are already out of the CL, we have to play our best XI every match from this point forward.

Devils

Guns blazing today. Let's win convincingly and put pressure on Madrid.

Zidane has left Ronaldo and Kroos out of his team today so hopefully that backfires on him.

GetIn

Guns blazing today. Let's win convincingly and put pressure on Madrid.

Zidane has left Ronaldo and Kroos out of his team today so hopefully that backfires on him.

They've looked better this season without Ronaldo than with him, he is no longer a game changer, in fact you could argue that he slows their attack down most of the time.

Home of Barca Fans