CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

MagIX

Juve will close any possibility to hurt theier defence passing through the middle (JUve will be a WALL), conceding space on the wings (logical, we are not dangerous there: we can'tcross, we do not thave headers in front).
Let see if they will press us high,i suppose yes, maybe not persistently, we always have problems against any (big or not big) teams that use this tactics.

I see us having fruitless ball possession....

Messi will have around him 3 players as he get the ball.... and if Juve can stop Messi most of the work is done.

Almost impossible vs Juve ? absolutely NO !!

I am a big barca fan, I am positive, and impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion (Muhammad Ali).

Right mentality, team spirit, fight like lions, some magic, ready to bleed in the field, we will sell our lives dearly... VISCA BARCA !

Last edited:

Marchisio8

Banned
Allegri couched Milan when they beat us 2:0 in the first leg and then lost 4:0 on Camp Nou. He is not as brilliant as many media wrote after the last week's victory.

This is straight up dumb logic, it's like saying Juventus beat Sevilla 1-3 at their home ground so Juventus has nothing to worry about, except this Sevilla is closer to Barcelona than that Milan is to Juventus

dakt

I guess it's not hard to be pessimistic, but I have to have some faith. A bit of luck and we could turn this around.

aaron101

The problem here is, even if we make another comeback against Juve we'll still gonna get embarrassed in the Semi-final or even in Final if we're very very lucky. Imagine Madrid or Bayern dismantling us 5-0. This season needs to be ended for us as soon as possible so we can restart and back to the drawing board again.

jairzinho

We have to play in God's mode to comeback this time around. Juve's defence is as good as it gets in Europe right now. Anything can happen with MSN but then again we've been leaking goals at the back.

Neymessi

This is a good listen on why there is good reason for us to have hope.

[youtube]NZm-xanOG0g[/youtube]

Last edited:

Altomonte

If we scored 6 vs. PSG, we can score 4 against Juve.

With Messi in top form and Neymar highly motivated, I believe we can score at least 3 goals. Our players also have enough rest after Saturday's game and we play at home. I think we can do it.

behindbrowneyes

With Messi in top form and Neymar highly motivated, I believe we can score at least 3 goals. Our players also have enough rest after Saturday's game and we play at home. I think we can do it.

Both are ready to mount another comeback.
http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...super-motivated-for-juventus-comeback-5976574
http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...goes-well-will-mount-another-comeback-5976270

Juve have chosen not to train at Camp Nou before the game and will instead take their session in Italy in the morning. Strange decision imo.

Getting 3 goals in 90 minutes is doable. But against Juve's defense? Well, I was afraid of a 1-0 first leg defeat, we need to overturn 3-0...

Still, I think we have even less of a chance of winning La Liga so no point in not giving it our all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans