User Tag List

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoAlcantara View Post
    You should of just let PSG win. They probably could of beaten Juventus.

Barca needs to lose, so the higher ups can make the correct changes within the team.
    Honestly, they looked a lot better than Juve in Paris. Though they probably would have choked against RM considering how they shit the bed against us. Juve will choke against RM too as everyone does, but that's another story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i feel u guys.. lets accept the fate that lucho totally declined..then caused some players to decline too..
    lucho will move on soon. lets see if the board can make barca great again next season.
    how the players played in this match still show that they still love barca. only the system not great enuf.
    hope for gud signing nex season.

Barca forever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    Juve had chances too today

Everybody seems to be forgetting that
    Did not forget about it at all. What I wrote and meant is that today and generally over both legs Barça had more scoring chances in total (especially in terms of xG).
    Juve had the somewhat lucky start at home and then defended very well. So Juve qualifying is well deserved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is because of the whole Barca DNA bullshit that made us appoint this Enrique idiot in the first place. This team has regressed under him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoAlcantara View Post
    You should of just let PSG win. They probably could of beaten Juventus.

Barca needs to lose, so the higher ups can make the correct changes within the team.
    We make more money going to the quarters. Of course the money will probably be wasted on signing a shit player this summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't help but back Juventus to win the Champions League. Just beat the sh*t out of Real.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blastandburn View Post
    Can't help but back Juventus to win the Champions League. Just beat the sh*t out of Real.
    Somehow I just don't see it happening, at least not that easy like against Barca. Real Madrid rely on defensive football with counters, set pieces and onsides (obvious offsides, but that's up to the refs). Juventus will struggle against the style which Ancelotti introduced in Madrid. Anyway I have a feeling (hot ball, cold ball) that Real Madrid are facing Monaco, and Juve will fight to the last drop with Atletico Madrid. And then again we get a Madrid final in which Atleti eat shit for the record 4th time and CR7 is proclaimed the greatest football player to have ever graced this Earth.
    Last edited by Windhook; 20th April 2017 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All things being said, I liked the reaction in the end from camp nou. We put in a good game with a lot of chances created and didn't go out embarrassing ourselves.

Next season we are going to be stronger. Pretty sure we will go for world class players this time and not mediocrity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    Honestly, they looked a lot better than Juve in Paris. Though they probably would have choked against RM considering how they shit the bed against us. Juve will choke against RM too as everyone does, but that's another story.
    we've eliminated RM all last 4 times in the last 30 years, in two-legs challenges

we lost only that 1998 Final, everybody knows how

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Oh well, as expected. At least we did put up an effort, which was positive.

Congratulations to @ejuventus and other Juve fans, you beat us fair and square, totally deserved to go through. Wish you the best luck in the semis and beyond!
    thanks Luft

as I posted above, great respect for your team, all included ....specially the behaviour of Camp Nou toward the end of the match

the match has been the most probable we could predict, but I was surprised by the zero goal in total.
    I expected more a 1-1, which was actually more corresponding to the evolution of the match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejuventus View Post
    thanks Luft

as I posted above, great respect for your team, all included ....specially the behaviour of Camp Nou toward the end of the match

the match has been the most probable we could predict, but I was surprised by the zero goal in total.
    I expected more a 1-1, which was actually more corresponding to the evolution of the match
    Congrats to you. It was a well deserved victory. I hope you go all the way, you deserve it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another note, did anyone notice how shit our set plays are? Corners especially. Hey, we are never going to be very dangerous in these situations, but it seems we have really regressed in this aspect as well. We used to get a few headers in here and there, often in important situations. The corner kicks are generally horse shit now, and even if they happen to make it past the first defender (which it doesn't more often than not) it's invariably into an area with no Barcelona players.

It's unreal how bad Lucho is; we are regressing in areas we didn't think we could actually get any worse at.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isnt corner and set piece the job of that moronic genius Unzue?
    All Hail Tito - The Destroyer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys have been spoilt over the last 10 years. I have never seen a team play better football than Barcelona

I will say who ever is in charge of signing players has screwed up big time with your club

The midfield and defence is absolute trash and no where near good enough to contend for the CL

You guys were a bit unlucky that none of your chances managed to go in over both of the matches but without luck there is no way any team wins the CL

Football goes in cycles, it looks like Barca have to start a new cycle as Guardiola's shadow still has not left the Camp Nou
    Last edited by Vialli_92; 20th April 2017 at 11:26 AM.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG is a very good team overall. However, this season, their best players have been in and out of the team because of injuries ala

Aurier
    Thiago Silva
    Verratti

No doubt a healthy PSG side could challenge Real Madrid, however, next season if they can keep the team intact and add a player or 2, they should be stronger. PSG is a crazy team, they are stack all across the board, yet have 2 average GKs and a million Am/wingers.