Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 3-2

hulinat

Neymar suspended right? I hope he finally will use Denis as a LW where he thrived last season, but knowing Lucho hes going to play some shitty lineup in a 3313 formation where the players run like headless chickens

gasgas

The season is realistically over.

We should just give chances to players we will use next season to regain confidence

Players we won't sell like Digne, Alena,Denis, should play

Players to be sold like Gomes, Bronchogenic Carcinoma, and Paco should see the bench

F

FlaFCB

I wonder if it's Paco rw, or Suarez lw with Paco centered. Just hope it's not 433.

hulinat

Denis on the bench and Paco playing as a winger lmao. On top of that fucking Gomes will be fucking things up in the pitch. Great lineup again, I predict a 0-2 loss.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gomes getting endless chances and Denis gets shit. Sorry Lucho but I will open a bottle of champagne day you leave.

And yeah I do hope Camp Nou boo Gomes as a message to Lucho.

F

FlaFCB

Gomes in the line-up again, huh? Well, won't waste my time on this shit.

It's either him or denis... I don't know who's worse. Gomes is bad, and denis anonymous every time he played. Both should be sold in the summer.

hulinat

Dont compare Denis to that piece of shit. Denis is a very talented player with great potential if used right. Either play him as a winger or as an AM next to rakitic and busquets.

Devils

Meanwhile Alena can barely even get scrap minutes.

Lucho probably wants Gomes to play like shit. That way he can sign Gomes for cheap at whatever lower mid-table club he goes on to manage next.

Home of Barca Fans