Theo Hernandez

Temptation

Everybody loves AC Milan, which is weird given it's such a big club with 7 European triumphs.

Those AC Milan teams though.

Diamond of Gattusso Pirlo Seedorf Kaka. Orgasmic stuff!

KingLeo10

Everybody loves AC Milan, which is weird given it's such a big club with 7 European triumphs.

For similar reasons to why some neutral/even opposition fans tend to love Barcelona

Star power. Even though Milan haven't been a force in like 10 years, they still have some of the biggest star power historically. For me, really close between them, Barca, and RM on this front.

They also had an almost mythical side with Sacchi, just like Pep's Barca and RM 50s have mythical status. That helps stick in fans' minds.

Temptation

For similar reasons to why some neutral/even opposition fans tend to love Barcelona

Star power. Even though Milan haven't been a force in like 10 years, they still have some of the biggest star power historically. For me, really close between them, Barca, and RM on this front.

They also had an almost mythical side with Sacchi, just like Pep's Barca and RM 50s have mythical status. That helps stick in fans' minds.
Can't relate. Everybody despises my club. :lol:

Joan

Everyone likes Milan because they're at their lowest. Wait till they are back and you'll see hate again.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Yup, a club at their lowest won't atteact hate, and even those who does ; won't have the need to be loud.
Plenty of people loved Liverpool till 2018,and we didn't hear any hate

Temptation

Everyone likes Milan because they're at their lowest. Wait till their back and you'll see hate again.

I disagree. When Milan were at their peak, weirdly most people loved them and admired them a lot. It was a common 2nd club for people.

Milan is just very likeable for some reason.

Temptation

Yup, a club at their lowest won't atteact hate, and even those who does ; won't have the need to be loud.
Plenty of people loved Liverpool till 2018,and we didn't hear any hate

Everyone loved the young insanely attacking team Klopp was building.

Till 2018 our style of play was swashbuckling and entertaining af.

About the club? Never seen much love for it, ever.

Even when we were down, everyone twisted the knife and stamped on us.

Joan

I disagree. When Milan were at their peak, weirdly most people loved them and admired them a lot. It was a common 2nd club for people.

Milan is just very likeable for some reason.

I grew up watching Serie A and most of my friends hated Milan. And not just my friends.

I can see the appeal for people who don't focus on Italian football. Big club, great history, rather amiable compared to Real or fake mes que un club Barca mess but I never thought they were special in that regard.

KingLeo10

Everyone loved the young insanely attacking team Klopp was building.

Till 2018 our style of play was swashbuckling and entertaining af.

About the club? Never seen much love for it, ever.

Even when we were down, everyone twisted the knife and stamped on us.

Liverpool 17/18 was very, very entertaining. I was rooting for you guys ahead of RM 3-peat (for obvious reasons).

But then you all tasted success in CL and PL and went from being a historical club who a lot of neutral/opposition fans have sympathy for to winners who are despised real quick :lol:

I think what "hurts" perception of Pool and Bayern is that they're historically great clubs built more around managers, team cohesion/unity than sheer star power. Pool even more so than Bayern. I still don't know how you all have managed 6 CLs and 19 Leagues with a lot of very good to great players but not like all time top 25s all over the pitch. But then again, you've had 3 top 20 managers of all time overseeing those periods of success.

But the upside of not being built around star power is that you don't have these insane lows that Barca or Milan had for example.

BBZ8800

Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten

Miles ahead of any Milan's team

Catta

Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten

Miles ahead of any Milan's team

cb2c51fe56b2ab8fe3a5cc51f64d70d1.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone hates teams that dominate and clown other teams for years.

People hated Milan back then but liked some of their players a lot. But Milan were definitely one of the most hated teams.

KingLeo10

1280px-AC_Milan-Steaua_1989-05-24.svg.png

vs.

Henry - Eto'o - Messi

Xavi - Toure - Iniesta

Abidal - Puyol - Pique - Alves

Valdes

would be the match of the century

Home of Barca Fans