Nelson Semedo

BBZ8800

Definition of a low IQ player - never knew which space he needed to defend. Nothing more than pace.

I don't think he is dumb.
I never had that impression.

He is just not good enough.
He came to Barca aged 24 with only 45 first division matches under his belt.
Other players have 150-200 first division matches by that age.

Average player + scared in attack + who lost years of development for some reason.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't think he is dumb.
I never had that impression.

He is just not good enough.
He came to Barca aged 24 with only 45 first division matches under his belt.
Other players have 150-200 first division matches by that age.

Average player + scared in attack + who lost years of development for some reason.

If he would have just loss the 1vs1 battles against gosens i would also say he is only not good enough but during the match he occupied the wrong spaces and made stupid runs, thats why i think he is dumb and not good enough.

krakdol

He singlehandedly made Germany look like the best team of the world and Atalanta player Gosens like a Ballon d'Or. He was about 3 miles away from Gosens the whole game. Fantastic defensive performance...

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

He singlehandedly made Germany look like the best team of the world and Atalanta player Gosens like a Ballon d'Or. He was about 3 miles away from Gosens the whole game. Fantastic defensive performance...

Haha and the last Mundo deportivo article about Traore said "We have great relations with Wolves because the Semedo move". I doubt Wolves are happy with Semedo and their wasted money.

Barcilliant

He is just one of those players who look great one minute, ordinary the next and on occasions look like total rubbish.
He has all the physical attributes and is not bad technically but he just isn't consistent.
I think it's just a mental issue.

Devils

Good performance for the expectations people now have of him lol.

Mbappe was a passenger for most of the match. Should have never been a penalty either.

Home of Barca Fans