Adrien Rabiot

vuji_31

When I look at them I see us starting with Roberto, Pique, Achomach, Braithshit and Ezz Abde last season.

Bad thing for them is they have 5 opponents and only 4 spots lead to CL

Devils

Wouldn't be an FDJ transfer saga if Rabiot wasn't involved as the alternative.

Erik Ten Hag will be Erik ZERO Hag in a few months.

Quote me on this.

Barcilliant

Utd the club and their fans are delusional. Even at their peak they werent a magnet for great players. They got a few big names like Tevez,Veron and Berbatov but I remember them missing out on big names back then.
The club fabricated the myth of the theater of dreams, they had a few lucky cl wins and Asian fans especially bought into the fabricated myth of a great club.
They are essentially back where they were pre Ferguson.
Rabiots attitude sucks and they are desperate. If ETH is to succeed they will need to give him time and the players to succeed.

ronniecro

i can't understand how could anyone fall so low to engage in negotiations to bring this overrated cuck to their club,whether it's united,juve or us few years back. pricks like him with that attitude should be ignored but somehow they are still wanted and paid ridiculous money for nothing

FinBarcelonafan

United was ready to make him one of the most paid United players but it wasn't enough for Rabiots mama. Hilarious.

That offer was probably way too much for Rabbit.

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] yes/no?

Barcelona have been offered the chance to sign Adrien Rabiot on a free. [sport]

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] yes/no?

Barcelona have been offered the chance to sign Adrien Rabiot on a free. [sport]

Yes

Not nearly as bad as labelled here 4-5 years ago.

Counterarguments were: we have Frenkie and Arthur.

4 years later it is hard to tell whether a 80m Frenkie was any better than Rabiot (for free).

Even though it looked like a SciFi then.

Arthur is already semi retired.

Rabiot is currently French best CM on a WC, doing some nice physical and defensive work.

Barcilliant

His mother and his mentality are a big problem. Also no way Xavi starts him unless he's Busquets direct replacement. He's not going to start over Pedri or Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans