Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

That's dark, Jesus.

Would be if PSG were owned by KSA and not Qatar. I'm sure nobody even know anything about Qatar embassy in Turkey because Qatar are kinda irrelevant (except for KSA brothers who don't like Qatar for not toeing the line). I say that but, given the fact Turkey and Qatar are actually in pretty good terms, i guess Qatar could have pulled off the KSA stunt and Turkey intelligence wouldn't have leaked it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He doesnt want to renew his contract so 2022 he will go. I wonder where he wants to go, probably Real madrid but maybe to PL. Anyways, we should focus on haaland.

El Flaco

With increasing rumours on Messi joining PSG, Mbappe will probably reject Real Madrid & instead sign a long-term contract with PSG.

If Mbappe actually wants an amazing sporting project, then it doesn't get any bigger than PSG signing Messi

JamDav1982

With increasing rumours on Messi joining PSG, Mbappe will probably reject Real Madrid & instead sign a long-term contract with PSG.

If Mbappe actually wants an amazing sporting project, then it doesn't get any bigger than PSG signing Messi

Or best of both worlds.. play with Messi for a year then leave to Real for free and only miss out on one year of Messi.

FinBarcelonafan

Why one or two years of Messi would change his long-term plans?

Rassvet

Messi joining PSG would increase the possibility of Mbappe signing a new long-term deal with the club.
@LaurensJulien

siuuuu

Newcomer

An insider on PSG forum said that all is agreed for a renewal until 2024 or 2025. His clan has a personal feud with Leonardo and wants him gone. Possibility that PSG will sack the sporting director to get him to sign the contract.

El Gato

Villarato!
An insider on PSG forum said that all is agreed for a renewal until 2024 or 2025. His clan has a personal feud with Leonardo and wants him gone. Possibility that PSG will sack the sporting director to get him to sign the contract.

Link?

Not sure how all this works on wages.

Newcomer

Link?

Not sure how all this works on wages.

There is no link. Just what a PSG insider said on a big PSG forum. Since a few days, he has been saying the biggest issue is that Mbapp? and his clan and many players want Leonardo head.

Time will tell anyway since we are closing on the end of the window.

My personal opinion is/was that he was going to leave on a free but i have no informations. Let's see if the insider is right.

Home of Barca Fans