Kylian Mbappé

Sorin

I wonder if he doesn't renew, would PSG be willing to do a trade Griezmann/Dembele plus some money for him? I don't think this summer anyone has the money PSG wants and perhaps they would be willing to do some kind of exchange to not lose him for nothing.

Of course, this is probably wishful thinking on my part. These kind of trades are hardly ever done as there's too many variables to settle.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

nOt GOOd eNouGh foR BaRCElonA beCAuSE hiS stepovers areNt GooD EnouGh

would RatHEr haVe Kean OvEr MBAppE

would RathEr hAvE GRIeZmAnN ovEr MbApPE

would rAthER hAVe Fati OvEr MbApPe bEcAUsE La MasIa

While I agree with your opinion, I think you need to chillout mate. It is a football forum, there are this type of posts and worsse in every football forum :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Holy crap. How things took a 180 degree turn from page 353 to 354 of this thread XD.

Had to check the dates. Surely couldn't have changed that fast over the span of one game.

BBZ8800

I wanted only Haaland, but if we could get any of these two, it would be awesome.

He was an absolute menace in the last 3 CL matches.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Can't believe some clowns wrote this guy off after a couple of no-shows in the CL.

He’d only scored 1 KO goal against United in CL since 2017... but yeah.... couple of “no shows”. Criticism was 100% fair based on his price etc.

Fair play to him this season though.

Morten

He?d only scored 1 KO goal against United in CL since 2017... but yeah.... couple of ?no shows?. Criticism was 100% fair based on his price etc.

Fair play to him this season though.

Had a good number of assists in previous seasons though, including the knockouts im pretty sure, so it wasn't all bad.

fergus90

To me he is still a better overall player than Haaland. I know I may get a ton of hate for saying that in this forum, but I do really believe that.

Don't think it's that crazy a statement. Rewind 12 months and everyone would have agreed. Mbappe is more versatile, although Haaland's link-up play is quite underrated.

There's a misconception that all he can do is fire rockets in the net but he does link up with Sancho etc really well. I think the only thing missing from Mbappe was the CL knockout round performances and/or goals and now they are arriving.

Said it a few times but I'd love Mbappe at Barca just as much as Haaland. Both great talents.

SmilerBam

I still don't think he is all that.Sure,he has great speed and his finishing is good,but he doesn't wow me.Of course,i am biased.i compare him with Messi or even Ronaldo.Ronaldo at his age was much more spectacular and a better and varied dribbler.I don't think he'll ever reach the dizzy heights of those two.

JamDav1982

Barca as a club thinking players with pace/power and strength not being 'all that' is half the reason the club has not been at top level and left behind. Or scoff at players with a bit of arrogance and individuality.

Too much belief that Peps football would be recreated with older, inferior players and stuck in past until changes starting to be made this season.

If Barca had any chance to sign Mbappe and turned him down it would be moronic. Not that it will even be a possibility.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He is fast as fuck but cant really dribble, perfect counter attack player. If Neymar would have this pace he would destroy oppenents defence on his own. The second goal yesterday was pure class though.

Vilarrubi

Had a good number of assists in previous seasons though, including the knockouts im pretty sure, so it wasn't all bad.

1 goal and 3 assists in 9 KO games in that timespan. Nothing to write home about. Put it this way, Messi/Ronaldo would be crucified for such stats. This guy is a 150m player. But like I said, fair play this season.

Laplacian

1 goal and 3 assists in 9 KO games in that timespan. Nothing to write home about. Put it this way, Messi/Ronaldo would be crucified for such stats. This guy is a 150m player. But like I said, fair play this season.

Because Messi and Ronaldo are veterans of the sport, Mbappe was 19-21.

Home of Barca Fans