Kylian Mbappé

Sorin

Would exchange Griezmann/Coutinho/Trincao/Dembele straight up for this guy.

PSG can't keep the ball to save their lives, of course he doesn't have chances. What, you think strikers/forwards should get the ball from their box and go score on the other side?

He does have poor workrate but rather that than impotents like Griezmann or Dembele(who is nothing to write home about also)

Last edited:

clemente

I'm actually shocked this athletic Deulofeu guy actually showed up against Bayern, I wrote him off thinking he only would show up against us

FinBarcelonafan

This is where he excels when he has space to run and he can challenge defenseman with speed. I doubt he would work with Barca.

Bayern played too cocky vs Neymar and Mbappe.

Richard.H

To me he is still a better overall player than Haaland. I know I may get a ton of hate for saying that in this forum, but I do really believe that.

Newcomer

Scored 2 goals tonight and 4 in the previous round against Bar?a. He had only 1 goal in KO rounds with PSG until this season.

Finally, he is doing what i'm expecting from him and what he has pictured himself to be with his interviews.

Good job and thank you.

Joan

Probably true, we need more Haaland I think, but I would love to see both in LaLiga. Mbappe vs Haaland.

Barca has always done well with mobile, versatile forwards. No doubt he'd do well here.

But if there's a chance to sign either of them, the club should go for it.

Home of Barca Fans