Kylian Mbappé

El Gato

Villarato!
I'll believe it when I see it, but the pro-Mbappe camp, as well as those trying to downplay or deny the obvious quality differences between the current duo RM have and considering what Mbappe can add, are equally insufferable.

Only thing worries me and I'm skeptical of is Ancelotti being the person to make this work.
This cat is not Cristiano and seems like folk treat it as if it's a 2nd coming and winding clock back to 2009

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Football Transfer News
@FTransferNews
Kylian Mbappe's Real Madrid contract:

100m signing on bonus.
5 year deal.
25m wages net.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's long been rumored to be well over 100 so not surprised to see it

Free transfers are not 'free' and the commission + other fees often make up for whatever you'd save not paying a transfer
Read elsewhere Haaland allegedly having the 150 release clause in his City deal is another sign the agents are negotiating in their own and the player's favour these days while clubs take on a lot of risk. Which is fine for oil clubs but less so for others. Shows you why we may have declined that deal despite the release clause being like 60M

That said, again, I'll believe it when I see it

Birdy

Let us hope Mbappe flops so he goes full Barto.

Hard to see though.

He can't flop...

But he can certainly not attain the levels he would have, had he signed for a Klopp or a Pep team.
The declining md of RM and the absence of WC manager to build a team might hinder his ceiling

Newcomer

100m signing bonus...

I think it is fine when you consider they were supposedly offering a 160 millions fee for transfering him last year. It is a very expensive deal but still cheaper than what they were offering Monaco or PSG. Mbapp? played his hands right and got an huge harvest.

Mbapp? is still young and already good so it should be a very good transfer unless he gets some unfortunate injuries.

KingLeo10

I think current Benz is superior to anything Mbappe has shown thus far.

And Benz is going to be 35 in 6 months. As amazing as he is right now, he will decline and prolly decline fast in 1-2 years.

And if that happens, I don't see RM winning the CL with Mbappe as the only main man

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think current Benz is superior to anything Mbappe has shown thus far.

And Benz is going to be 35 in 6 months. As amazing as he is right now, he will decline and prolly decline fast in 1-2 years.

And if that happens, I don't see RM winning the CL with Mbappe as the only main man

I don't think Mbappe will jeopardize Benzema at all, Mbappe will most likely play on the left, right? Vinicius is the one that might be sacrificed a bit.

Home of Barca Fans