Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

It doesnt really matter, PSG will not sell, PSG is not a club you can negotiate with.
He either leaves for free next season, or renews.

Even if Mbappe came out and Said he wanted to leave, i can even imagine Nasser let him rot on the bench in the final few months of the contract, out of sheer spite.

As Luftstalag said PSG will never intentionally bench him. Only way he is getting benched is if he does it as he did in his last moments at Monaco. He was seemingly playing very bad on purpose to the point it was better playing a lesser player than him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I said in the final few months, if it became absolutely clear he would leave.

Yes, i can imagine it, though its more likely PSG gives him an offer that is too good to turn down.

I can't imagine it.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised that he turns PSG down and accepts a lower wage at Real Madrid. I will have a lot more respect for him if he does so, showing money can't buy everything.

The only consolation out of this would be you guys will still have to fork out a lot of money for his wage and possibly a big sign-on bonus since he is free. And his signing will be good for La Liga. :rolleyes:

Newcomer

I can't imagine it.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised that he turns PSG down and accepts a lower wage at Real Madrid. I will have a lot more respect for him if he does so, showing money can't buy everything.

The only consolation out of this would be you guys will still have to fork out a lot of money for his wage and possibly a big sign-on bonus since he is free. And his signing will be good for La Liga. :rolleyes:

Odd to see some Bar?a fans (not you) happy about this outcome. I would be fuming as my main rival club would get a very good player at a decent cost.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Odd to see some Bar?a fans (not you) happy about this outcome. I would be fuming as my main rival club would get a very good player at a decent cost.

I am not happy at all man. You know I have been saying for a long time that you guys should at least try to sell him to bleed Madrid dry if he doesn't want to stay. Just trying to make something out of a bad situation. Self-consolation.

Morten

Me too, if Barcelona got, say, Haaland, i would get mad.

Though, im also Norwegian, so its not exactly the same.

Newcomer

I am not happy at all man. You know I have been saying for a long time that you guys should at least try to sell him to bleed Madrid dry if he doesn't want to stay. Just trying to make something out of a bad situation. Self-consolation.

Yeah, i know.

If it is sure he will not renew, i would sell him too in order to invest in several players. With the bravado of Nasser, it seems impossible to happen though. The Qataris will rather die than sell him. Matter of pride at this point.

I also think Mbapp? is fine leaving on a free. He won't be crying if he has to stay.

Givenchy

PSG need to give him more money cause fuck Madrid getting him on a free. This guy will terrorize our slow ass defense for years to come, a level above Haaland.

His speed is scary

Newcomer

PSG need to give him more money cause fuck Madrid getting him on a free. This guy will terrorize our slow ass defense for years to come, a level above Haaland.

His speed is scary

We are poor. Running out of money after we had to support our favela player due to Bar?a not paying him his money. PSG will always stand for the poor and support Neymar lawsuit against corporate Bar?a. If Mbapp? leaves for Real Madrid, it is on you !

Edit: joke aside, PSG actually release a clip about their main spoonsor ALL (Accor hotels) and asked where their players would go for vacations. For Neymar, they trolled with Barcelona. They clearly dislike Bar?a.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

His speed is scary

He is amazing, but has there any player of that caliber (someone considered to be generational talent) who was so reliant on his speed?
Maybe Henry comes to mind during early prime years?

Home of Barca Fans