Kylian Mbappé

Temptation

Trust me, Mbappe will be supporting Liverpool in the final. He'll want Madrid to lose this one.

Why?

Because he'll not want the narrative to be "Oh when he joined Madrid they were the reigning European champs already!"; he'd want to ideally join in a CR7 to Madrid-like situation where he joined them in a more dull phase acting as the saviour. It's stupid but this is how narratives work in Football. Unfortunately for Mbappe, 15 years later people will indeed think that Real were in a great phase when Mbappe joined.

Temptation

I don't think so. In fact PSG are the losers for indulging Mbappe. What's his next demand? Get the Emir's wives to give him a blowjob??

Don't think those weird clauses reported are his demands though.

That's probably just PSG being desperate trying to persuade him to stay.

If money and autonomy was what Mbappe desired, he wouldn't hold out for Real Madrid

Catta

It seems that PSG made a last offer, that is so perverted, that Mbappe now has doubts over the Madrid move. That is the only explanation why the narrative changed from him certainly leaving to him staying.

Sadly, I still think he will choose Madrid. He is like Hazard was, having eyes only for Real.

Neeraj

I get the feeling it's all wrapped up but Madrid want to make the announcement after the CL.

Makes sense - keeps the focus on CL for now, and if they lose the CL, well there's this news to shift the narrative to. If they win it, double bonanza.

Horatio

You're welcome
I get the feeling it's all wrapped up but Madrid want to make the announcement after the CL.

Makes sense - keeps the focus on CL for now, and if they lose the CL, well there's this news to shift the narrative to. If they win it, double bonanza.

this. waiting for cl to end/

malvolio

Although i hate MAdrid, I want more PSG to fail to coerce the will of a player (in the mold of the Qatari spirit, worldview, and morality) and lock him in a golden cage made of oil money and of crimes against humanity.
Fuck them. LEt them lose him and cry in their misery

Lol. They don't keep anyone who doesn't want to be there. What's with all this drama when they have it better there than in most other clubs. Don't want to join them? Don't sign!

Home of Barca Fans