Kylian Mbappé

Tackle

This will result in Madrid going after Haaland and getting his best years.

Maybe, but Haaland seems to be more open to going to a handful of different clubs, with Madrid being one of them of course. Impression I get from Mbappe on the other hand is that he has eyes for only Madrid if he were to leave PSG.

Rassvet

If PSG can sort out their backline, they have a decent chance of being a CL force for the next 2-3 years with NeyNey and Mbappe, in this relatively cupcake era of CL.

I bet those 2 realize this also.

someone else might realize that as well :messi:

behindbrowneyes

Can’t get better than Benz at the moment. Would be careful replacing Benz right now if I was them.

Thing is, if he doesn't get injured badly or proves to be not that good next year, every top club will have to consider signing him.
I'm sure that even Bayern will be interested and make an offer, although it can't get better for them either with Lewandowski.

I doubt Madrid or Bayern will let Haaland slip through their fingers if they have a serious chance to get him.

Morten

Kylian Mbappe is tending towards extending his stay at PSG, according to tomorrow's L'Equipe.

Madrid in the mud.

Money talks, players aren't just "magically" drawn towards RM and Barca like many in here are saying.
With the arrival of he oil clubs, we dont have any significant advantages anymore.

Jadentheman

Money never beats pedigree and history. He will eventually see that his career only will see it heights on one of those teams.

slicknick

Money never beats pedigree and history. He will eventually see that his career only will see it heights on one of those teams.

I agree, though on the other hand, let me give you the examples of Chelsea and AC Milan...

Where were they 20 years ago, where Are they now?

krakdol

PSG barely survived Bayern with Lewandoski and Gnabry out.

Doubt they will get lucky again vs City.

It's funny people say that when PSG had way more major injuries : Verratti (best midfield), Marquinhos (best CB), Florenzi (starter RB), Bernat (starter LB), Paredes (starter midfield, suspended on 1st match), Icardi (you may argue this one didn't matter as much).

Richard.H

It's funny people say that when PSG had way more major injuries : Verratti (best midfield), Marquinhos (best CB), Florenzi (starter RB), Bernat (starter LB), Paredes (starter midfield, suspended on 1st match), Icardi (you may argue this one didn't matter as much).

This

Home of Barca Fans