Kylian Mbappé

iniestaGOAT

Becoming a Messi fanboy apparently. Have a good relationship and seen talking a lot it catacomb. Hilarious if he stays because of Messi.

Not really if he stays halaand goes to madird. They both seem interested in going there compared to anywhere else

Mateka

Barcelona want to beat Real Madrid to the signing of 22-year-old PSG and France forward Kylian Mbappe, whose contract expires next summer. (AS - in Spanish)

slicknick

Barcelona want to beat Real Madrid to the signing of 22-year-old PSG and France forward Kylian Mbappe, whose contract expires next summer. (AS - in Spanish)

Let's hope we do poach him away from Madrid (though not sure if possible at all)

Agent Leo & Agent Ney, get to work! :p

Messigician

Swap with mnappd?

(🌕) Barcelona?s proposal for Dembele is a downwards renewal ? that is, starting from a low salary. The club is aiming to reduce the wages of all players who have a high salary. @santiovalle #Transfers 🇫🇷💰

FinBarcelonafan

Stop entertaining the thought. We can't afford him. Not that he'd choose us over Madrid anyway.

Same with Haaland. It freaking sucks to see these guys go to other teams but we messed up our financials. Nothing we can do.

It's not like we could offer better sporting project either. We need coach who players want to play for.

For example: I think City players earn much smaller wages than Barca(or used to) and that's a joke to me. Barcelona is ten times better place to play football than Manchester. The weather, city are on different level. Players are happy to take smaller salary to play for a great coach. I think it's part of it for sure.

My point was, in no way Barca should pay higher salaries than guys playing in Manchester.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

We would find the money if he was available for a 15-20ME net salary+80ME signing fee :S

But let's not kid ourselves, he's going to Madrid (and rightfully). We probably just try to raise the price.

FinBarcelonafan

We would find the money if he was available for a 15-20ME net salary+80ME signing fee :S

But let's not kid ourselves, he's going to Madrid (and rightfully). We probably just try to raise the price.

Sadly I think Newcastle will offer insane wages, I'd expect English teams too. If he is motivated by money, he will never come here.

Home of Barca Fans