Kylian Mbappé

ajnotkeith

PSG 'fans' have got some achievement.

They might be the first club in the world to have a player/DoF role.

Totally won't end up in disaster LOL

Morten

Since its "only" 3 years, it would be something if City came in for him next time, the bidding war between us and PSG will look like nothing by comparison.

El Gato

Villarato!
No, as they don't have the money either.

The one great bidding war will have to be between two oil clubs.

So what

He just took what PSG offered and knows any move abroad means a paycut
If Haaland works out he'd rather play against I'm sure

Rassvet

[MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]

Fancy a bet?

In 2025 Mbappe will still have 0 CLs and 0 BDOr s

What say you?

As much as I think staying at PSG so long is bad for his career, I would probably take that bet.

He has three shots at a CL plus France should be favorites for the WC and 2024 Euro. He probably just needs to win one of those and he'll get a ballon d'or.

If he had joined City or Madrid in 2017, I think he could be on 3-4 ballon d'ors by 2025 though and in with a shot at matching Messi and Ronaldo.

Barcilliant

Greatest day in PSG history after the summer of 2017. Leo and Castellazzi out, Poch next. Luis Campos in, Zidane or Amorim rumored.

Mbappe the SD PSG needed.

So the PSG turd has floated to the surface again?
You are Mbappes bitch. He could hire his mother to become manager lol!

Temptation

The only bet I'm on the verge of losing on this forum is because of those useless PSG bums.

Never trust them in CL, no matter if they have Zizou, Messi, Ramos, CR7, Ney, Mbappe whoever.

Those names look great on paper but context is important. Except Mbappe all of them are washed up and still have massive egos. Hence, they are useless for a CL challenge currently.

Never rated Zidane as a coach that highly. Won't until I see him at another club doing a good job.

serghei

La Liga is still a top 2 league without Mbappe. Watch Madrid win CL next week and Benzema win the Ballon d'Or. And don't underestimate players like Vinicius and Pedri.

Madrid have some very very good young players. Vinicius, Camavinga, Rodrygo, even Valverde is starting to impress me. Carlo is doing a good job with them.

Home of Barca Fans