Kylian Mbappé

feggydinho

You say he is better than Ronaldo who won the Balon D'Or at United? Good grace, Ronaldo's final years at United were spectacular, i think he was at his best then. No way this overrated ninja turtle is better than Ronaldo's prime. I hate the botoxman too, but not this much. In 2009, in the final, i was scared shitless of Ronaldo. I don't even care if we face Mbappe.

Mbappe scored a hat trick against us 2 seasons ago, scored in both legs against Madrid last season so all teams are wary of him. It doesn't help as he's in the French league but teams are definitely scared of him, and Liverpool would've had a better chance against Madrid in the finals if they had him

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mbappe isnt on the level of peak Cr or Messi but i think he is underrated here. Two years ago he looked like a guy who has just pace but since last year and especially this season he showed he has also good passing, top finishing and good dribbling. Messi and Neymar were nothing compared to Mbappe against Real madrid, guy has not only scored two amazing goals but also scored two incredible offside goals. He was just unlucky to play in the wrong team. Atm he is imo by far the best player in the world.

vegitot

On raw talent, by far the best player since Messi. By far. Mbappe of 23 against Messi and CR. Is he actually better than when both of those were that age?

Neymar???

Mbappe's raw talent imo, is greater than Cr but there are massive difference between talent and greatness.

Messi is talent that comes one or two in 100 years. He and Maradona are above all.

Mbappe needs to move to stronger competition to increase his level. I think he will reach different level if he plays in Liga or EPL. Now two more years wasted even if PSG win UCL.

vegitot

Mbappe isnt on the level of peak Cr or Messi but i think he is underrated here. Two years ago he looked like a guy who has just pace but since last year and especially this season he showed he has also good passing, top finishing and good dribbling. Messi and Neymar were nothing compared to Mbappe against Real madrid, guy has not only scored two amazing goals but also scored two incredible offside goals. He was just unlucky to play in the wrong team. Atm he is imo by far the best player in the world.

One of those offside goals isn't offside btw.

vegitot

I mean, for someone who really knows football, i don't think he will say that Mbappe is even more talented than Henry. Let's not forget what kind of defenders Henry faced, and what kind of defences(even in CL) Mbappe does.

Henry's technique was much better. But even Henry needed like 2 seasons under Wenger to become a master.

Mitchell1978

Messi was 23 in 10/11. Which is a consensus GOAT level season. 53 goals + 20-22 assists.

Dominant as fuck in CL and LL.

Mbappe is a couple levels below that. But no shame there.

age-23 seasons:
Messi: 53 goals + 24 assists
Mbappe: 39 goals + 21 assists
Ronaldo: 26 goals + 12 assists

age-22:
Messi: 47 goals + 11 assists
Mbappe: 42 goals + 11 assists
Ronaldo: 42 goals + 8 assists

age-21:
Messi: 38 goals + 18 assists
Mbappe: 30 goals + 14 assists
Ronaldo: 23 goals + 22 assists

age-20:
Messi: 16 goals + 13 assists
Mbappe: 39 goals + 13 assists
Ronaldo: 12 goals + 9 assists

Mbappe better at age 19-20 but after that he didn't progress much at ages 21-23 compared to Messi and Ronaldo who continued to get better and improve their numbers

feggydinho

age-23 seasons:

age-22:

age-21:

age-20:

Mbappe better at age 19-20 but after that he didn't progress much at ages 21-23 compared to Messi and Ronaldo who continued to get better and improve their numbers

Mbappes' number is clearly better than Ronaldo from 19-23 in this stat you shared. He needs to be in a team that is centered around him to get Messi kinda numbers but his stat is impressive

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Mbappes' number is clearly better than Ronaldo from 19-23 in this stat you shared. He needs to be in a team that is centered around him to get Messi kinda numbers but his stat is impressive

Mbappe already has a team centered around him, PSG is built on Mbappe's strengths not Messi's or Neymar's.

KingLeo10

age-23 seasons:

age-22:

age-21:

age-20:

I would caveat this a bit by saying that Messi and CR7 played in much tougher leagues (LL and EPL)

Leong157

Not just stop running though. He almost walked off to the side too. Completely turned his back to the play.

Had he keep playing, that might have been a goal.It end up with a great cross.

Home of Barca Fans