Kylian Mbappé

Porque

Will probably be used for another pay rise. Smart move by D-tello though.

2 years time and Benzema ain't starting. Uncle Flo may very well go big, and tap into the LGBTq sponsor market.

Catta

Yes. 100% Perez will chase this ?clown? again. Also 100% sure madridistas will go back to riding his [+{^ first day he signed with them.

They already started doing it, as soon as the report about the contract was released.

khaled_a_d

If he did there'd be no option in the contract.
At best it's a way to quickly get a raise, but far more reasonable to claim he only renewed on his terms to placate leaders of two countries in a World Cup year.

And in 2024 Paris host Olympics and Mbappe will surely be playing for that Olympic team.
So very likely those leaders will be at it again.

Horatio

You're welcome
Is refusing to partake in KFC commercials as part of deal they have with FFF.

Mbappe is going to change landscape of football same way Crispin Glover did for actors.

Porque

Yes, but I believe it is over how the image rights are structured between the FFF and the players.

He may be correct to be honest. He is the biggest star there right now, and sponsors/FFF can leverage that to get a go-around for lower fee/commission payout to utilising Mbappe compared to going through PSG or himself.

malvolio

Yes, but I believe it is over how the image rights are structured between the FFF and the players.

He may be correct to be honest. He is the biggest star there right now, and sponsors/FFF can leverage that to get a go-around for lower fee/commission payout to utilising Mbappe compared to going through PSG or himself.

So it's about money and not promoting junk food?

Morten

Don't watch PSG, but looks like he is in poor form.

I see he is scoring okay, but he has zero assists, thats surprising.

Home of Barca Fans