Kylian Mbappé

slicknick

Even PSG-linked sources are stating that he has reached agreement w/ Real. I think the official confirmation is a formality...Our rivals have finished the job
[tw]1526520813742088193[/tw]

Temptation

Opposite flank, but, shouldn't PSG just push hard for Salah at this point? Not a bad short-term replacement.

They can push all they want but Salah wants to stay in the PL. Max to max, he can join the Spanish giants. French league? No chance at this stage

serghei

Waiting for JamDav to tell me soon how Christensen is better than Rudiger and Mbappe is not all that, so he can trash Xavi for not winning the league next season vs this Madrid on steroids. :lol:

Total-Football

Madrid getting mbappe is the equivalent of getting a nuclear bomb. Unless some disaster (acl) or some shit we can't compete. Not necessarily because of mbappe but because there are no young players at his level at all. Madrid got the luxury of obtaining ronaldo and still that was not enough to counter our nuclear bomb (messi) back then.

Joan

Waiting for JamDav to tell me soon how Christensen is better than Rudiger and Mbappe is not all that, so he can trash Xavi for not winning the league next season vs this Madrid on steroids. :lol:

Working overtime downplaying the squad to secure your win, I see :lol:

KingLeo10

Madrid getting mbappe is the equivalent of getting a nuclear bomb. Unless some disaster (acl) or some shit we can't compete. Not necessarily because of mbappe but because there are no young players at his level at all. Madrid got the luxury of obtaining ronaldo and still that was not enough to counter our nuclear bomb (messi) back then.

Mbappe is world class but he's not all conquering, overwhelming level yet. We'll see if he reaches that with RM.

No need to panic to this extent.

JamDav1982

From the man a year ago slating Koeman for not playing Puig ahead of Busquets and now tries to make out Xavi has no other choice.

Puig was a top talent under previous coaches.. Mingueza was worth 40m etc... Now it is all about nonsense of 'Ateti have a better squad'.

Calma.

You are the one going all in on downplaying squad to try and have excuses.

Temptation

One of Mbappe and Vinicius will hinder the other one considerably.

Madrid also have to deal with the eventual decline of Benzema.

This Madrid team would be much more effective with someone like a current Salah.

Not a fan of shoehorning big names into undesired positions. None of Vinicius or Mbappe are Right wingers even though both can "do a job" there. But that's not how you plan long term.

serghei

Working overtime downplaying the squad to secure your win, I see :lol:

Easiest job in the world. All I need to use is common logic. I guess you can thank Barto for that.

I hope we can sign some top players like Kounde, and Lewandowski so I can sweat a bit.

Home of Barca Fans