Kylian Mbappé

olivis

Opinions can differ, and that must be respected no matter the differences, but I'm not sure that kind of language is called for here at Barcaforum.

Funny you mention this to me. Messigician's calling me a troll because I called him out on his behaviour earlier.

Messigician

Funny you mention this to me. Messigician's calling me a troll because I called him out on his behaviour earlier.

Nope you're a troll for being a bayern fan pretending to be a Barca fan

As well as this ABSURD take when Mbappe has been carrying PSG

olivis

Nope you're a troll for being a bayern fan pretending to be a Barca fan

As well as this ABSURD take when Mbappe has been carrying PSG

Mbappe is good, but I don't consider him to be as good as people make him to be. He's not the next Messi, not even the next Ronaldo or Neymar.

Morten

Mbappe is good, but I don't consider him to be as good as people make him to be. He's not the next Messi, not even the next Ronaldo or Neymar.

So what!? You have to pick the best players that are available, pining for the next Messi, next Brazilian Ronaldo or whatever won't do anything.

olivis

So what!? You have to pick the best players that are available, pining for the next Messi, next Brazilian Ronaldo or whatever won't do anything.

I never said otherwise. I just called him overrated in my opinion. He can be great but still overrated, one does not exclude the other.

Zidane82

I heard on the grapevine that Mbappe has been convinced to stay another season at PSG then leave after the WC on a free ?!?

Does that sound feasible ?

How long is his contract ?

El Gato

Villarato!
People been at it spreading rumors through absolute lack of movement on the inside.
It's 99.9% BS

He heavily suggested he didnt like when Leonardo said he'd never leave PSG. What's changed since lol
He's very likely coming.
I'd be all for it if he extended by a year on rational grounds as it allows us to focus on Haaland.
But it's impossible as everyone in Madrid expects him so he'd just annoy everyone if decided against it.

And probably needs to fit the grand opening of Bernabeu

slicknick

Bild (German tabloid) reports that he already has agreed terms w/ Real for the move next summer
(though not 100% sure how reliable Bild are, as they are a bit notorious to be like the Sun's German version)
[tw]1488117537124626436[/tw]
[tw]1488113902739144706[/tw]

slicknick

Bild (German tabloid) reports that he already has agreed terms w/ Real for the move next summer
(though not 100% sure how reliable Bild are, as they are a bit notorious to be like the Sun's German version)
Here is the original tweet/article, for the German speakers
[tw]1488107923825909763[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans