Kylian Mbappé

BusiTheKing

Ronaldo was far from a great finisher when he was young, still isn't.

Maybe not great, but there are a lot of young dribblers that can't finish at all. He had a good shot on him, you can't deny that, but maybe more down to shooting technique than finishing, yeah.

Lutece FC

If Monaco manage to keep him for another season they can sell him for over 50 Million Euro without a doubt, if not more. Kid is ridiculous for his age

They can already sell him for over 50 millions. Martial was sold 65 millions + 15 millions of bonus.

He is a crack. Like Dembele. Both from french academies.

BusiTheKing

Future RM kid for sure. Better start hating him. Amazing for his age, but I still think he's got limitations that will be much more visible in a tougher league. He would be wise to avoid PL.

Lutece FC

Future RM kid for sure. Better start hating him. Amazing for his age, but I still think he's got limitations that will be much more visible in a tougher league. He would be wise to avoid PL.

Stop belittling Ligue 1. Every (or most of the) good players in this league become good players in other leagues when they are transfered.
An average ++ player in Ligue 1 is a very good player in Premier League, i have plenty of examples in my head.

And for Mbappe you saw him destroyed City two times.

JamDav1982

Stop belittling Ligue 1. Every (or most of the) good players in this league become good players in other leagues when they are transfered.
An average ++ player in Ligue 1 is a very good player in Premier League, i have plenty of examples in my head.

And for Mbappe you saw him destroyed City two times.

There are lots of French players to English teams every year and it is as hit or miss as players in from any other league.

Isnt the case that average players got to EPL and all become stars. That is the exception more than the rule.

There are lots of French players to English teams every year and it is as hit or miss as players in from any other league.

Isnt the case that average players got to EPL and all become stars. That is the exception more than the rule.

Sure, but it's also the rule and not the exception that a good L1 player will be good in another league.

JamDav1982

Sure, but it's also the rule and not the exception that a good L1 player will be good in another league.

Depends what you class as a good player I suppose. The top, top players in any of the better leagues can play anywhere and most likely cut it.

But the average to good players coming out of France there are probably more failures than successes in recent years in EPL so the idea that most come across and become stars is way off.

This season players like Boufal, Mendy and Ndong have gone for decent money and none of them have been great. In past Newcastle and Villa tried to build teams from French league and signed a list of mainly duds that helped them to see relegation.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans