Kylian Mbappé

FinBarcelonafan

At what point the money doesn't matter though?

I mean, what is the difference of 50 mil a season and 100?? Who cares??

You can do the same things. No matter what.

Richard.H

At what point the money doesn't matter though?

I mean, what is the difference of 50 mil a season and 100?? Who cares??

You can do the same things. No matter what.

You'd be surprised how financially illiterate a lot of these athletes can be. In the NBA there were quite a few athletes that went nearly bankrupt (Like Allen Iverson for example) because they ALWAYS spent money. Don't underestimate just how much money these athletes can spend.

mc_lovin

I would extend for 2-3 years if I was him. PSG has a better squad than Real at the moment, let them solve their issues first and then join them later. PSG+Wijnaldum, Hakimi,(...) sounds good.

On the other hand getting out of Ligue 1 is important ;D Tough decision.

JamDav1982

Money matters to virtually everyone and the rich usually care more for it.

Not reality to wonder 'what difference does an extra 50m make'.

FinBarcelonafan

You'd be surprised how financially illiterate a lot of these athletes can be. In the NBA there were quite a few athletes that went nearly bankrupt (Like Allen Iverson for example) because they ALWAYS spent money. Don't underestimate just how much money these athletes can spend.

This is just stupidity. Earning 50 mils or 100 mil makes no difference. If you are an idiot enough to go broke with 50 mils a season, you would go broke with 100 mils. For example, Mike Tyson. Buying a new car every time old got DIRTY. Idiotism.

FinBarcelonafan

Money matters to virtually everyone and the rich usually care more for it.

Not reality to wonder 'what difference does an extra 50m make'.

Not everyone is like that. I rather choose myself based on how good it is for me, not based on the money I earn. Of course, that makes me less wealthy, but who cares? Money ain't everything. Selling your soul usually doesn't pan out anyway, because you will regret it later.

See Neymar.

JamDav1982

Not everyone is like that. I rather choose myself based on how good it is for me, not based on the money I earn. Of course, that makes me less wealthy, but who cares? Money ain't everything. Selling your soul usually doesn't pan out anyway, because you will regret it later.

See Neymar.

The money is included in weighing up how good it is for anyone.

When the difference is number of top clubs who can challenge for CL there is not a player that will just dismiss the financial side and say 'what is another 50m' as if cant do much with it.

Money matters to everyone. Even if it is staying in same role.

FinBarcelonafan

The money is included in weighing up how good it is for anyone.

When the difference is number of top clubs who can challenge for CL there is not a player that will just dismiss the financial side and say 'what is another 50m' as if cant do much with it.

Money matters to everyone. Even if it is staying in same role.

I just told you it doesn't. It doesn't matter to me and it probably doesn't matter to every football player.

I wouldn't play in China for 100 mil, if Barcelona/Heck even United offers me 25 mil. For example.

Money isn't everything to players. Especially NOT TO EVERY PLAYER. YES for some.

JamDav1982

I just told you it doesn't. It doesn't matter to me and it probably doesn't matter to every football player.

I wouldn't play in China for 100 mil, if Barcelona offers me 25 mil. For example.

Money isn't everything to players. Especially NOT TO EVERY PLAYER. YES for some.

Dont believe you so irrelevant and you are clearly not getting the point when mention China anyway.

Spare the 'money has no meaning to me' shite.

All players will have money as a huge consideration. Every one.

FinBarcelonafan

Dont believe you so irrelevant and you are clearly not getting the point when mention China anyway.

All players will have money as a huge consideration. Every one.

This is bullshit. NOT EVERY player will consider the money as a #1 thing.

Not everyone thinks money is good, Gordon Gekko is right. Greed is good. Yada yada.

Your mind is fucked, if you think everyone only considers money when it comes to taking job.

Players consider other things but money too.

JamDav1982

This is bullshit. NOT EVERY player will consider the money as a #1 thing.

Not everyone thinks money is good, Gordon Gekko is right. Greed is good. Yada yada.

Your mind is fucked, if you think everyone only considers money when it comes to taking job.

None of that is relevant to point being made.

Keep making things up to argue against and say nonsense like 'what is 100m when can earn 50m'.

Home of Barca Fans