Kylian Mbappé

Joan

No,

even though I hate Real,
it would be justice delivered to the Qatari fuckers.
And it would be the biggest and sweetest L they will ever receive

Would be sweeter if Barca signed him, but guess it's good for the league.

Morten

LOL

Paris has offered Mbappe 90M a year and 30M signing on fee as an ambassador for the World Cup.

He can't refuse that

And this may not even be their final offer.

Yeah, i dont see us getting him.

Will be fun to see how Neymar deals with no longer being their best paid player though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And this may not even be their final offer.

Yeah, i dont see us getting him.

Will be fun to see how Neymar deals with no longer being their best paid player though.

IF that offer from PSG is true (I doubt it) and if Mbappe snubs them and chooses to sit out his contract and signs with you guys for free next summer, he must be the biggest Madridista in the history of this sport. :thumbsup:

Newcomer

IF that offer from PSG is true (I doubt it) and if Mbappe snubs them and chooses to sit out his contract and signs with you guys for free next summer, he must be the biggest Madridista in the history of this sport. :thumbsup:

Seems like the spanish media know a lot more about PSG than we do in France. There are no news here about what PSG have offered or not. What is for sure, though, is that Mbapp? doesn't seem hasty to sign any renewal at the moment which is indeed interesting for all his suitors.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Seems like the spanish media know a lot more about PSG than we do in France. There are no news here about what PSG have offered or not. What is for sure, though, is that Mbapp? doesn't seem hasty to sign any renewal at the moment which is indeed interesting for all his suitors.

I am sure PSG is trying to their best to tie him down but probably not to the degree of those numbers rumored. To me, the fact that Mbappe has been reluctant or lukewarm to entertain the idea of renewal is pretty telling that he wants to leave. In that case, it would serve PSG better to get a fee for him instead of letting him walk free next summer.

Newcomer

I am sure PSG is trying to their best to tie him down but probably not to the degree of those numbers rumored. To me, the fact that Mbappe has been reluctant or lukewarm to entertain the idea of renewal is pretty telling that he wants to leave. In that case, it would serve PSG better to get a fee for him instead of letting him walk free next summer.

I agree. However, he is saying he will decide after the Euros. It doesn't let a lot of time to PSG to sell him. I fear PSG won't sell him and will get nothing for him next year.

Morten

I agree. However, he is saying he will decide after the Euros. It doesn't let a lot of time to PSG to sell him. I fear PSG won't sell him and will get nothing for him next year.

It doesnt really matter, PSG will not sell, PSG is not a club you can negotiate with.
He either leaves for free next season, or renews.

Even if Mbappe came out and Said he wanted to leave, i can even imagine Nasser let him rot on the bench in the final few months of the contract, out of sheer spite.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It doesnt really matter, PSG will not sell, PSG is not a club you can negotiate with.
He either leaves for free next season, or renews.

Even if Mbappe came out and Said he wanted to leave, i can even imagine Nasser let him rot on the bench in the final few months of the contract, out of sheer spite.

Nah, he is their best player and is getting paid handsomely, why would PSG sit him on the bench or the stand for nothing more than spite? Nah. It doesn't serve their interest to do so.

Morten

Nah, he is their best player and is getting paid handsomely, why would PSG sit him on the bench or the stand for nothing more than spite? Nah. It doesn't serve their interest to do so.

I said in the final few months, if it became absolutely clear he would leave.

Yes, i can imagine it, though its more likely PSG gives him an offer that is too good to turn down.

Home of Barca Fans