Kylian Mbappé

barcafan161

So Monaco president says that they couldn't understand how PSG could sign Mbappe player without breaking FFP! It is coz you sold your soul to the devil and took truckload of money in an under the table deal you prick!!

I hope both PSG and Monaco face the consequences for making fun of the clubs who are strictly following the FFP rules

FFP was never brought in to stop the rich clubs but the smaller clubs.

Alik

both us and Madrid will really regret not signing him, hes going to be a star. at times I cant believe hes only 18. unless some huge shit regarding FFP comes up around PSG i don't see Mbappe being able to leave.

the only solace I take in this situation is hes wasting his career in Ligue 1 but i guess that shows money>prestige these days. :coffee:

Mbappé will be able to leave if he wants to.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

It would be bloody funny if:
1.) Mbappe ends up not accepting their contract offer next year
2.) Barca paid Monaco the same amount that PSG promised them officially
3.) Mbappe accepts our offer and signs for us instead.

If that happens, for one PSG's brand value will be crushed. And secondly, PSG will lose all the money that they would have paid Monaco under the table.

Julien

It would be bloody funny if:
1.) Mbappe ends up not accepting their contract offer next year
2.) Barca paid Monaco the same amount that PSG promised them officially
3.) Mbappe accepts our offer and signs for us instead.

If that happens, for one PSG's brand value will be crushed. And secondly, PSG will lose all the money that they would have paid Monaco under the table.
I don't know if it's the same anywhere but that is not how it works in France.

From what I understood, going to PSG before july 1 is already part of Mbappe current paper that he signed. It's like an automatic upgrade on a contract. Bases of the upgraded contract are already discussed, and accepted by both parties (5 years starting from june 30, for the [non disclosed] agreed salary). In reality that loan has another advantage besides helping them to circumvent FFP, in reality Mbappe signed for 6 years, 1+5.

Same for Monaco, they can't stop it as long as PSG trigger the option before July 1, and after may 19 (since the option can only be triggered if PSG stays in Ligue 1 which ends on may 19).

Last edited:

Julien

With PSG? Only if his contract has 2 years left, which means he refused to renew, and that PrisonSG has to sell him if they want to get some money.

After Verratti, I think it's clear PSG is blocking you if you renew. Threatening them like Coutinho or Dembele don't work.

Gordo101

the only solace I take in this situation is hes wasting his career in Ligue 1 but i guess that shows money>prestige these days. :coffee:

Yeah, because Messi has been playing for free all this time. Loyal players are extremely rare, and it normally involves a home city. Messi is a great player, but if he was truly loyal his contract would already have been signed.

Alik

Yeah, because Messi has been playing for free all this time. Loyal players are extremely rare, and it normally involves a home city. Messi is a great player, but if he was truly loyal his contract would already have been signed.

Implying Messi isn't loyal and is stalling his contract renewal because he wants to milk money :lol:

gtfo.

Paul

I actually am starting to believe Messi might end his career somewhere else if we don't get our shite together. :hang:

Alik

What is so hard to believe about that?

It's hard to believe that because

- Messi is the greatest player of all time and he has never been paid like it.
- Throughout his career he could have and can earn more in PSG, City, United, Real and Chelsea.
- He has stuck with Barça even though he rarely received support from the board in the media whilst being attacked throughout his career.
- He is one of the few world-class one-club players left in the sport and is thus one of the last players that should be accused of not being loyal.

Home of Barca Fans