Alexander Isak

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like he's back on the menu.

Last time he was this popular was when he thrashed another shit team: Real Madrid.

Birdy

If the club had a decent scouting/analytics department, we would be all over him at the moment, given his abilities, age, and affordability

Here is an article on why he is a good prospect, he can play as a target man and is mobile and can run in behind, and can defend

Instead, we are buying finished veteran to keep Messi happy

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
70mil? Jeez. World has gone insane. You could buy prime Suarez for similar price. Now mediocre players going for insane amounts. Hakimi could example. (Sure he is okay..)

Football lacks really good talent.

His release clause is set at 70mil. Every player in Spain has a release clause, and many are at 100m+, so his isn't even that high in comparison.

Bobo32

If the club had a decent scouting/analytics department, we would be all over him at the moment, given his abilities, age, and affordability

Here is an article on why he is a good prospect, he can play as a target man and is mobile and can run in behind, and can defend

Instead, we are buying finished veteran to keep Messi happy

lol the big opportunity was obviously when he was bought by Dortmund, and the player IIRC turned Real Madrid down.
The next big opportunity will be in say 5 years when his hype has declined a bit.

Obviously they are very much aware of Isak right now, the papers are as well.

Birdy

Obviously they are very much aware of Isak right now, the papers are as well.

I don't think the club has any strategy about Isaak, I doubt he is even a target.

Papers in Spain throw as many names as possible to sell

Bobo32

I don't think the club has any strategy about Isaak, I doubt he is even a target.

Papers in Spain throw as many names as possible to sell

I don't think they do either, although I am not sure.
If they want him now, they should've wanted him when he was at AIK or at the latest Dortmund. Right now, he'll be overpriced, and Barcelona are apparently out of money.

Porque

He didn't have the LaLiga stamp of approval before though. You know how much the club values players being LaLiga proven.

It's a Catalan thing.

Messi983

Dortmund can buy him for 30m no?

Not anymore. Sociedad have paid them a few more millions (I think I've seen 4m somewhere but not sure) to remove that clause a few weeks ago and yesterday Isak has signed a new contract with Sociedad until 2026 and his buy out clause is set at 90m (the highest in club's history, Oyarzabal's is 75m).

FinBarcelonafan

What is his buy-out next summer? If it's still 70 mils it's starting to look more attractive.

Depending on how he keeps developing this season.

Home of Barca Fans