Alexander Isak

khaled_a_d

By the way. Dortmund has a buyback clause of 30m. If Dortmund has ensured they have the selling rights to Isak, then it's possible you will have to deal with Aki and Zorc in the end again. Although this time Dortmund would probably not demand fuck-off money, since Isak isn't part of the squad and even if Haaland leaves, Isak would probably not want to return to BVB again.

One page earlier:

As i posted 1 year ago:

"He has a clause in the contract saying he must agree himself if Dortmund wants him back for 30M.
He told a swedish newspaper this weekend that he wont agree if that happends.
He is done with Dortmund."

Would be surprised if he changed his mind.

Zorc is one of the rumored candidates linked to Laporta btw :lol:

Yannik

One page earlier:

Zorc is one of the rumored candidates linked to Laporta btw :lol:

That depends on how the clause is written. He would certainly have to agree if they bought him back for 30m and let him sign a contract. But there are buy back clauses that explicitly rule the procudure for such a specific case. Basically ignoring the players right of approval if it is simply a buy-sell transaction with Dortmund as the middleman.

Entirely possible they have thought of it and included such a thing in the cause when they sold him to Sociedad.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

That depends on how the clause is written. He would certainly have to agree if they bought him back for 30m and let him sign a contract. But there are buy back clauses that explicitly rule the procudure for such a specific case. Basically ignoring the players right of approval if it is simply a buy-sell transaction with Dortmund as the middleman.

Entirely possible they have thought of it and included such a thing in the cause when they sold him to Sociedad.

The post say they didn't put that in contract, and the player himself said that

Yannik

The post say they didn't put that in contract, and the player himself said that

the post talks about if Isak is ever planning to play for Dortmund again. It doesn't specifically mention the legal procedure of a potential 3-club transfer deal.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
I agree.

Scored some goals but nothing impressive.
Half goals on oprn net , two reflections.

Anything more then 40mil is too much.

He is not fastest,not strong.
Bad left foot, skinny and does remind me on dembele in terms of bad touches.

He is average, but he is young still

40m? i was thinking more like 25m at best in this environment. IF Sociedad paid 30m for him then there's no way id look at him for anything above that price.

Messi983

Besides, how much do you think Sociedad would sell for? It would surely be 40m or more. Thats going towards the territory that if you can afford 40m for Isak, you might as well blow the bank on Haaland who offers absolute scoring guarantees.

There is a pretty big difference between 40m and 100m or whatever Haaland will go for. Also, don't know what wages Isak would demand but surely a lot lower than Haaland and Raiola.

I would love to be wrong and us sign Haaaland but just don't see it happening. So we should look for other options.

Barca falling into same trap of over rating La Liga and its players if look in direction of Isak.

Who would you suggest though?

If we have to choose between a player who is somewhat proven in La Liga, a player like Malen from Eredivisie (players scoring for fun there are a big hit and miss in better leagues and they can just as easily turn out into the next Suarez/Ibra as they can become Afonso Alves/Finnbogason/,...) or someone like Daka from a lower rated league (sure, Salzburg has great scouting and they develop good players but we can't know how he'd do in a better league) I would get the most proven player in a top league amongst them as long as their prices are at least somewhat comparable.

40m? i was thinking more like 25m at best in this environment. IF Sociedad paid 30m for him then there's no way id look at him for anything above that price.

Sociedad signed him for around 7m in 2019. Dortmund has a 30m buy back so that's what I think starting negotiation price for other clubs possibly interested in him would be.

And I think we could also use Larsson's influence to possibly bring him here.

Andresito

Staff member
And I think we could also use Larsson's influence to possibly bring him here.

This is a non-factor. Why would Larsson be able to convince Isak? I don't believe they have any form of relation other than both being from the same country.

vuji_31

Well if we don't bring Haaland which is very likely we could go for this guy.

Better then going just with Depay who is not real ST. Scored 15 goals 10 from penalty. 5 goals from open play is shit.

Home of Barca Fans