Thursday, January 19, 21:15

Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona

Ref: Gonzales Gonzales

C2XpLTNUUAA8SG8.jpg:large

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hate Barca going to San Sebastian.
Still, let's see how Eusebio's side will cope after playing 2 matches in a week.

Lucho rotated a lot against Las Palmas and we should be up for anything they throw at us at Anoeta.

gregorrin10

It's like Lucho said, it's time for a win here...and i really do feel like it's gonna happen this time, especially since it's also not a league match, which we seem to have more of a complex with anyway. Rested Iniesta, Neymar and partly Suarez also help.:p I just hope Umtiti gets a start, then we're fine.;)

PhilS

The heavy rotation yesterday should help at Anoeta, but logic has not explained Barca's difficulties there over the last several years. If you bet against Barca every game at Anoeta for the last several years, you would be Trump-wealthy.

Busquets, Suarez and Messi still need games off this month. I hope to see Neymar Messi Arda line up together at forward soon. Lucho really does not need to play Busquets every game, he has multiple high-quality alternatives.

I'm re-watching the Las Palmas game. Arda is an excellent Barca forward, we have to see more of him at forward the rest of this year. I see no problem teaming him with any two of MSN.

Gomes looks very fine in the right corner on offense, I'd say better than any other Barca "midfielder" except maybe Arda. Except he does need to start shooting better. Gomez's skills in the corner fill a hole we've been seeing way too much, as Messi seems to be spending progressively more time in midfield. OK, it's hard to admit this, but is Lucho right about Gomes, can he really give Barca what it needs at some position other than DM?

Altomonte

Barça should try to arrive early and get used to the special Anoeta lawn. They always seem to struggle with ball control and passing there. It's almost like tennis players moving to another surface.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I think we'll get a one goal victory or a draw. Can't see us hammering them there.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just read that the referee will be that piece of fucking shit, Gonzalez Gonzalez. Hoped I never would see him again after he let Asspanyol butcher our players last season.

dostoevskij

Just read that the referee will be that piece of fucking shit, Gonzalez Gonzalez. Hoped I never would see him again after he let Asspanyol butcher our players last season.

wow they really want to screw us badly. he is a really bad referee and quite biased too. besides, allowing the other team to kick us, i remember him gift madrid two invented penalty last season.

Vilarrubi

Pressure is definitely off more than usual because it's the cup with two legs.. Sociedad have been impressive this season but there is no reason why we can't beat them.

Home of Barca Fans