Alex Collado

Bobo32

A bit strange that he plays as if he was Messi for Barcelona B, but still don't get to show more in Barcelona A.
I think he would benefit a lot from needing to play a bit differently, testing his skills against better players and not playing like the star of the team all the time...

Porque

He has assumed the role in Barcelona B that Alena had and then Puig previously. Not naturally a midfielder so you can see it is hard for him to sometimes keep it simple.

I think he will take pre-season with the A team and then probably go on loan at either one of the transfer windows. Following Alena path and going in winter if he can't get enough chances would be smart.

Bobo32

He has assumed the role in Barcelona B that Alena had and then Puig previously. Not naturally a midfielder so you can see it is hard for him to sometimes keep it simple.

I think he will take pre-season with the A team and then probably go on loan at either one of the transfer windows. Following Alena path and going in winter if he can't get enough chances would be smart.
Seems likely
I think when a player assumes that role, he should be slowly introduced to the A team and get some minutes as well, not only training, should benefit both teams? + the club financially as there will be more hype.

Porque

Seems likely
I think when a player assumes that role, he should be slowly introduced to the A team and get some minutes as well, not only training, should benefit both teams? + the club financially as there will be more hype.

It is what usually happens.

Question. Would you take Collado to the first team right now given Puig and Pjanic are out of favour?

Bobo32

It is what usually happens.

Question. Would you take Collado to the first team right now given Puig and Pjanic are out of favour?

I see him more as a winger tbh, but yes, I'd happily let him get a few minutes at MC too (although I'd probably rather test other players there before him)
Not a big thing, just think it's strange that he doesn't get some time here and there, he could've gotten half of Trincaos minutes for example

Messi983

Nothing new. Don't think deciding his future is one of the club's priorities right now. He has renewed until 2023, will probably make a preseason with the first team and then they'll decide what's the best for him.

xXKonan

He's going to be the new Alena, and won't play much if not at all, and be loaned out in January.

I highly doubt Koeman rates him all that high.

Prodi

He's going to be the new Alena, and won't play much if not at all, and be loaned out in January.

I highly doubt Koeman rates him all that high.

We don't care about that right now.

Trincao earns 8M without playing.
Collado earns 1 or 2M

Easy decision.

Home of Barca Fans