Alex Collado

vegitot

If these clubs want him then they already send some offers. In reality they don't.
Even Barca acknowledge Collado doesn't have enough quality to play for these teams.

Porque

If Leicester did sign him it is because of being a low cost option from Barcelona with good technical ability and potential.

And for sure not on loan but signing.

JamDav1982

What that sour scottish pussy dream up in order to "argue" is irrelevant :) St Mirren once let Mahrez slip away btw.

Lack of imagination here! Collado has some very nice qualities, with the right surroundings he could be a good player for that kind of team. There was some reasoning behind the clubs in that article that made some sense. Collado would be very low risk right now, with potential high reward.
Of course all three examples had the talent, but they weren't appreciated and they went to a championship or a PL relegation-candidate team at that age and later showed that they were world class. Collado could be seen as world class if he got to the right place as well, even though he doesn't seem to be good enough for Barcelona A right now.

Usual dirge of nonense.

St Mirren having Mahrez on trial means nothing. Shite point that could just be applied to argue any player is actually better than appears.

Stop believing some random article. Those teams were not after Collado.

Those examples mean nothing for Collado and were player signed by Leicester at a lower level and developed when were untested at higher level while. Could apply them to 99% of players and argue deserve a chance at bigger club and still not be relevant.

Go and compare Pedri to Di Maria due to Football Manager. That is more your level. Or your 'Pique should be RB' shout was special.

Most clueless poster on here far and away.

ajnotkeith

I understand what Bobo was trying to say but analysing talent is nowhere near as simple as 'What division did they play in at what age' which leaves out mountains of context. Another thing I'd add is the signings mentioned were not instantly world-class. They had several adaptation years, especially Vardy, who started with them in the Championship and only got going after a few years. As a signing for Leicester, if someone over there has a particular interest in Spanish youth, he could do, but on loan is tough, you need to have great quality NOW to jump straight from a third division subsidiary into a near world-class team in the PL.

Messi983

Not everything is approved for ?lex Collado's 1 year loan with Club Brugge. There are economic differences in his salary which will be one of the highest on the team. The Belgian club proposes that Bar?a take over part of his salary, but Bar?a refuses (via @gbsans)

Bobo32

Usual dirge of nonense.

St Mirren having Mahrez on trial means nothing. Shite point that could just be applied to argue any player is actually better than appears.

Stop believing some random article. Those teams were not after Collado.

Those examples mean nothing for Collado and were player signed by Leicester at a lower level and developed when were untested at higher level while. Could apply them to 99% of players and argue deserve a chance at bigger club and still not be relevant.

Go and compare Pedri to Di Maria due to Football Manager. That is more your level. Or your 'Pique should be RB' shout was special.

Most clueless poster on here far and away.

Calm down a bit, you miss half of the words and letters, just as you miss what the points are. You couldn't even spell nonsense, even though you use that word in 50% of your posts.
I don't keep track of your claims - your posts are too high-pitched and with too little thought behind them, instantly forgettable - but I'm sure if I went back and checked there would be a lot of things to bring up.
Pique later played wide defender in a back three sometimes last season, just as I sketched up one time.

Nobody is "believing an article" or claiming any of these clubs are after Collado. It's you who out of nothing comes in like that ginger kid south park made fun of to "spout your usual nonsense" when something you don't understand is brought up by someone you don't like.

JamDav1982

Calm down a bit, you miss half of the words and letters, just as you miss what the points are. You couldn't even spell nonsense, even though you use that word in 50% of your posts.
I don't keep track of your claims - your posts are too high-pitched and with too little thought behind them, instantly forgettable - but I'm sure if I went back and checked there would be a lot of things to bring up.
Pique later played wide defender in a back three sometimes last season, just as I sketched up one time.

Nobody is "believing an article" or claiming any of these clubs are after Collado. It's you who out of nothing comes in like that ginger kid south park made fun of to "spout your usual nonsense" when something you don't understand is brought up by someone you don't like.

Couldnt care less about the splling as long as point gets across.

Point is you dont have a clue. Worst of the lot.

Go compare Pedri to Di Maria due to football manager and pine for Puig 'top five in world'.

Bobo32

Couldnt care less about the splling as long as point gets across.

Point is you dont have a clue. Worst of the lot.

Go compare Pedri to Di Maria due to football manager and pine for Puig 'top five in world'.

No you mostly seem to care about making a fool of yourself by trying to "win" arguments all day on this site by calling other users clueless and their information nonsense and shite.

You seem to have some understanding about the game, but most of it gets lost before you post because you seem to be in such an angry and certain state - so your posts here has taught me very little.
Likewise, you haven't gotten anything out of my posts because you are more focused on arguing than understanding what is trying to be said.
You choose how you live obviously, but your posts would be of more value if they were written more calmly and with a bit more thought...

JamDav1982

Impossible to look a fool in an exchange with Bobo.

Spouts more garbage than rest of forum put together.

More thought than 'Puig is top 5 in world' and 'Pedri is similar to Di Maria' required.

ajnotkeith

No chance Collado stays this season or if he does it will be in B. 2nd consecutive game where he got subbed on last, even after Manaj

Bobo32

Very pleasantly surprised by his shirt number today.
I think this guy could turn into the spanish Jack Grealish with time...

Home of Barca Fans