User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 204 of 204

Thread: Alex Collado

  1. #196
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If these clubs want him then they already send some offers. In reality they don't.
    Even Barca acknowledge Collado doesn't have enough quality to play for these teams.

  2. #197
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,586
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Leicester did sign him it is because of being a low cost option from Barcelona with good technical ability and potential.

    And for sure not on loan but signing.
    FCB11

    ----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

  3. #198
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    26,964
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    What that sour scottish pussy dream up in order to "argue" is irrelevant St Mirren once let Mahrez slip away btw.

    Lack of imagination here! Collado has some very nice qualities, with the right surroundings he could be a good player for that kind of team. There was some reasoning behind the clubs in that article that made some sense. Collado would be very low risk right now, with potential high reward.
    Of course all three examples had the talent, but they weren't appreciated and they went to a championship or a PL relegation-candidate team at that age and later showed that they were world class. Collado could be seen as world class if he got to the right place as well, even though he doesn't seem to be good enough for Barcelona A right now.
    Usual dirge of nonense.

    St Mirren having Mahrez on trial means nothing. Shite point that could just be applied to argue any player is actually better than appears.

    Stop believing some random article. Those teams were not after Collado.

    Those examples mean nothing for Collado and were player signed by Leicester at a lower level and developed when were untested at higher level while. Could apply them to 99% of players and argue deserve a chance at bigger club and still not be relevant.

    Go and compare Pedri to Di Maria due to Football Manager. That is more your level. Or your 'Pique should be RB' shout was special.

    Most clueless poster on here far and away.

  4. #199
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: UK
    I understand what Bobo was trying to say but analysing talent is nowhere near as simple as 'What division did they play in at what age' which leaves out mountains of context. Another thing I'd add is the signings mentioned were not instantly world-class. They had several adaptation years, especially Vardy, who started with them in the Championship and only got going after a few years. As a signing for Leicester, if someone over there has a particular interest in Spanish youth, he could do, but on loan is tough, you need to have great quality NOW to jump straight from a third division subsidiary into a near world-class team in the PL.

  5. #200
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,251
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not everything is approved for ?lex Collado's 1 year loan with Club Brugge. There are economic differences in his salary which will be one of the highest on the team. The Belgian club proposes that Bar?a take over part of his salary, but Bar?a refuses (via @gbsans)

  6. #201
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,246
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Usual dirge of nonense.

    St Mirren having Mahrez on trial means nothing. Shite point that could just be applied to argue any player is actually better than appears.

    Stop believing some random article. Those teams were not after Collado.

    Those examples mean nothing for Collado and were player signed by Leicester at a lower level and developed when were untested at higher level while. Could apply them to 99% of players and argue deserve a chance at bigger club and still not be relevant.

    Go and compare Pedri to Di Maria due to Football Manager. That is more your level. Or your 'Pique should be RB' shout was special.

    Most clueless poster on here far and away.
    Calm down a bit, you miss half of the words and letters, just as you miss what the points are. You couldn't even spell nonsense, even though you use that word in 50% of your posts.
    I don't keep track of your claims - your posts are too high-pitched and with too little thought behind them, instantly forgettable - but I'm sure if I went back and checked there would be a lot of things to bring up.
    Pique later played wide defender in a back three sometimes last season, just as I sketched up one time.

    Nobody is "believing an article" or claiming any of these clubs are after Collado. It's you who out of nothing comes in like that ginger kid south park made fun of to "spout your usual nonsense" when something you don't understand is brought up by someone you don't like.

  7. #202
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    26,964
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Calm down a bit, you miss half of the words and letters, just as you miss what the points are. You couldn't even spell nonsense, even though you use that word in 50% of your posts.
    I don't keep track of your claims - your posts are too high-pitched and with too little thought behind them, instantly forgettable - but I'm sure if I went back and checked there would be a lot of things to bring up.
    Pique later played wide defender in a back three sometimes last season, just as I sketched up one time.

    Nobody is "believing an article" or claiming any of these clubs are after Collado. It's you who out of nothing comes in like that ginger kid south park made fun of to "spout your usual nonsense" when something you don't understand is brought up by someone you don't like.
    Couldnt care less about the splling as long as point gets across.

    Point is you dont have a clue. Worst of the lot.

    Go compare Pedri to Di Maria due to football manager and pine for Puig 'top five in world'.

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,246
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Couldnt care less about the splling as long as point gets across.

    Point is you dont have a clue. Worst of the lot.

    Go compare Pedri to Di Maria due to football manager and pine for Puig 'top five in world'.
    No you mostly seem to care about making a fool of yourself by trying to "win" arguments all day on this site by calling other users clueless and their information nonsense and shite.

    You seem to have some understanding about the game, but most of it gets lost before you post because you seem to be in such an angry and certain state - so your posts here has taught me very little.
    Likewise, you haven't gotten anything out of my posts because you are more focused on arguing than understanding what is trying to be said.
    You choose how you live obviously, but your posts would be of more value if they were written more calmly and with a bit more thought...

  9. #204
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    26,964
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impossible to look a fool in an exchange with Bobo.

    Spouts more garbage than rest of forum put together.

    More thought than 'Puig is top 5 in world' and 'Pedri is similar to Di Maria' required.

Tags for this Thread