Alex Collado

Messi983

Has scored a winning goal against Bilbao to keep Granada 5 points above the relegation zone (Mallorca still has a game in hand against Sevilla at Pizjuan tonight though).

Collado is a starter since Karanka took over last month and Granada are unbeaten in last 4 games, first draws against AM and Celta and then important 6-2 away win in a direct relegation battle vs Mallorca and a 1-0 win against Athletic.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Has scored a winning goal against Bilbao to keep Granada 5 points above the relegation zone (Mallorca still has a game in hand against Sevilla at Pizjuan tonight though).

Collado is a starter since Karanka took over last month and Granada are unbeaten in last 4 games, first draws against AM and Celta and then important 6-2 away win in a direct relegation battle vs Mallorca and a 1-0 win against Athletic.

Well done!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi reportedly want him to stay next season when he probably should be shipped out to Getafe or something. Would be a waste of our time(he's not good enough) and his(would be mostly benched) if he sticks around for a season.

Porque

I don't mind them trying some players in early pre-season, but from last season Collado was a clear step behind Yusuf Demir and we all saw how it worked out for him.

ajnotkeith

I don't mind them trying some players in early pre-season, but from last season Collado was a clear step behind Yusuf Demir and we all saw how it worked out for him.

Whilst I was browsing our CL speeds clocked in the group stages, I saw Demir has a top speed of 28.2km/h. And then it instantly made sense why he was so terrible.

Porque

Whilst I was browsing our CL speeds clocked in the group stages, I saw Demir has a top speed of 28.2km/h. And then it instantly made sense why he was so terrible.

That is incredible. We could have had Busquets on the wing and he would be quicker.

xXKonan

I don't see it with him.

Trincao is a similar but better player than he is and he hasn't exactly been good at Wolves either.

ajnotkeith

I don't see it with him.

Trincao is a similar but better player than he is and he hasn't exactly been good at Wolves either.

I would say Collado, at least at this LaLiga level he's playing at now, is far more defensively minded. He was always tracking back and making tackles/interceptions for Granada.

His offensive stats are poor but his defensive stats are actually quite impressive :

32 pressures/90
2.9 tackles/90
2.1 interceptions/90
2.6 blocks/90

All of those are 99th percentile for attacking mid/winger. So he might be more impressive at interior than a winger/attacking mid that he played at Barca B.

Andresito

Staff member
Eintracht Frankfurt have contacted Barcelona about ?lex Collado, but the player will be part of Bar?a's pre-season. [md]
Xavi wants to see ?lex Collado during pre-season, and, depending on how he sees him, will decide whether or not to count on the youth product for next season. [md]

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently Xavi sees him as an interior and wants to test him in preseason.

Can't see him staying though. Feels like he's 19, but he's already 23 years old.

Home of Barca Fans