Alex Collado

JamDav1982

Start sending these players out on loan much earlier.

They are getting too good for B team having never played at any level and in safe environment in system where individual personality is almost coached out of them and/or gap too big.

Barca fell into trap of thinking they developed a formula which resulted in players in style of Xavi/Iniesta and their humble/pure 'Barca DNA' personalities.

Get players out their earlier into the real world of football away from the poor level and pampered level of B team for years.

xXKonan

He had several options to leave in the summer but decided to stick around.

I think his fate was sealed the day we signed Trincao who is a very similar player to him with a higher ceiling. People were banging the Drum of wanting Collado to play ahead of Trincao, but it was unlikely to ever happen if you ask me.

vegitot

I think his fate was sealed the day we signed Trincao who is a very similar player to him with a higher ceiling. People were banging the Drum of wanting Collado to play ahead of Trincao, but it was unlikely to ever happen if you ask me.

And even Trincao is still only a bench/sub option. Collado is at the same age of Trincao. He should move on or hope that Pimienta will coach Barca in the near futute.

Messi983

He suffered a metatarsal fracture right before the promotion playoff last summer and would miss all pre-season and start of the new season so he'd probably have difficulties to adapt to the new team if he'd leave.

It was rumoured the club was open to loan him out in January but then again Barca B had multiple injuries so they've decided it's the best for him to stay until the end of this season. Which I think it's a good decision. Barca B need him and it's hard to expect a player coming from Segunda B on loan to La Liga team (or maybe even a good Segunda A team) during the season and get regular minutes.

vegitot

Most skillful player on Barca B. He is more skillful than Alena, Puig.
Should go to higher level. Barca already has Messi and Trincao.

Home of Barca Fans