Alex Collado

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Koeman is too reactionary as a coach. Everything is either love or hate. He saw 150 minutes of Demir against teams significantly weaker/weaker than Barca and decided Collado won't get any minutes over him straight away. He's probably more right than wrong in this instance, even if it is unfair, but I fear he will apply this philosophy to many other players as well and get it wrong

He sees them in training every day.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He has certainly earned a legitimate shot with the 1st team but Coutinho remains in the squad and the emergence of Demir's versatility (Can also play with B team) leaves little minutes for Collado

I agree that if a different profile of coach, say like Xavi then Collado would be here and Demir would have to bide his time with the B team. Sporting wise for the club, I think it makes more sense to park a young player they have an option on in Segunda while giving your dedicated cantera player a chance to show his worth

Here, I would prefer Laporta/Alemany to think big picture and intervene

Porque

Demir and Gavi have games that work much better coming into the first team. They don't need to be the focus but are supportive to the rest of the team- picking moments to be decisive. And this at such young ages.

I can see Koemans preference.

Best bet for Collado is to go on loan and be a big fish in a smaller pond (guys like Ceballos, Canales who require alot of the possession focus to show their magic) and then see if in a few years time he can have another shot here.

I'm not suspecting it, but I can see him having a nice career.

Who knows.

khaled_a_d

Collado will leave on loan to join Club Brugge at his own request. The player wants to return in a year time. Collado left on very good terms, there were good vibes between him, Alemany and Planes.

Good luck to him

Home of Barca Fans