Alex Collado

vuji_31

Miranda is so unatalented that I doubt he will play first league football soon.

Btw , what happened to "future" Etoo J.M. Dongue

FC433

^
Miranda is a starter for Betis and has been playing well. Excellent physical profile (similar to Abidal's), and still only 21!

Messi983

As much as I like him I just don't see him as a part of the first team next season. Would be happy if he'd prove me wrong but I think he'll be "promoted" so the club can use their option to extend his contract. Then he'll go on loan or be sold with a buy-back.

vegitot

As much as I like him I just don't see him as a part of the first team next season. Would be happy if he'd prove me wrong but I think he'll be "promoted" so the club can use their option to extend his contract. Then he'll go on loan or be sold with a buy-back.

Feel the same. Unless something happen to Dembele or Trincao this summer (Dembele is sold or Trincao goes on loan). Don't think he can have enough minutes with the first team next season.

Porque

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]. I can see him potentially having a future here if he goes away for a few seasons though. The space simply isn't there right now in the first 11 for him to establish himself. Plus there is the question of where exactly to play him.

Unless we have the idea to loan Puig and have Collado take his squad position. Maybe Koeman will trust him abit more as he is better physically and more versatile.

vegitot

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]. I can see him potentially having a future here if he goes away for a few seasons though. The space simply isn't there right now in the first 11 for him to establish himself. Plus there is the question of where exactly to play him.

Unless we have the idea to loan Puig and have Collado take his squad position. Maybe Koeman will trust him abit more as he is better physically and more versatile.

Can Collado play as a CM like Puig though??? From what ive seen, he plays like Messi/Trincao...

Porque

Can Collado play as a CM like Puig though??? From what ive seen, he plays like Messi/Trincao...

Remains to be seen. He is a central midfielder by formation in Barcelona B currently, but with Messi-eque liberties. Tends to hold onto the ball for too long which is either a habit out of circumstance or a habit out of playing style.

Joan

Ideally sold with a buy back option. See how it goes and what he makes of himself. Don't see him getting much time on the pitch and spending a season alongside Puig on the bench is not useful.

vegitot

Remains to be seen. He is a central midfielder by formation in Barcelona B currently, but with Messi-eque liberties. Tends to hold onto the ball for too long which is either a habit out of circumstance or a habit out of playing style.

Ok though i watch him mostly stay on the right flank. With some of Messi's traits he will find it difficult in the first team (already have Messi then Trincao or Dembele as a pure winger).
Go on loan or buy back option next season is probably the best way.

Joan

Barca B has that habit of giving Messi-like freedom to certain players. First Alena, then Puig, and now Collado. I think it can seriously hinder their development as they spend years gaining habits they're never good enough to exhibit on the largest scene. Players don't learn the basics of certain positions which are a must later in their careers. That could be why some of them have tough time adapting to their new roles.

Porque

Puig has to be gone next season surely. If so, then there is Collado's squad position should he promote.

Puig in LaLiga - 184 minutes / 1 goal / 0 assists

Ilaix in LaLiga - 106 minutes / 1 goal / 2 assists

Puig has to smell the damn coffee and stop being cheerleader for his own career sake. :hooray:

Last edited:

Porque

Barca B has that habit of giving Messi-like freedom to certain players. First Alena, then Puig, and now Collado. I think it can seriously hinder their development as they spend years gaining habits they're never good enough to exhibit on the largest scene. Players don't learn the basics of certain positions which are a must later in their careers. That could be why some of them have tough time adapting to their new roles.

Agreed. I'm all for having a star playing and building the game around them but there reaches a point where the player themselve also needs to learn how to tactically apply when moving to the first team where their role is less individualistic. But I guess that is where training with the first team fits in.

vegitot

Puig has the worst offensive output out of them but he can play as a CM better than Alena and Collado.

Home of Barca Fans