Alex Collado

Porque

Sell with buyback. He is really talented. The perfect Villarreal player. Let them invest in his development for a few years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they plan on playing him as a LW/RW then he has no future at Barca.

I just don't rate wingers that aren't good dribblers and quick enough, unless you're very versatile like Bernardo Silva.

Porque

I been a big fan of Collado in the B team, but from the little I have seen of Trincao he does everything Collado does but better. Hence we should really find the right club for Collado to be sold to with an buyback option.

A few times these kind of talented nuggets can really explode away from a big clubs pressures, while most the time they will just settle into solid LaLiga/Segunda talents. No harm in either as our success bar is so high.

Messi983

If they plan on playing him as a LW/RW then he has no future at Barca.

I just don't rate wingers that aren't good dribblers and quick enough, unless you're very versatile like Bernardo Silva.

Pimienta started to play him as a RW because he had no wingers in the team. I still think Collado's future is in midfield but versatility can't hurt his chances either. Setien also seems to like Collado and wouldn't surprise me if he'd be a part of the first team next year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pimienta started to play him as a RW because he had no wingers in the team. I still think Collado's future is in midfield but versatility can't hurt his chances either. Setien also seems to like Collado and wouldn't surprise me if he'd be a part of the first team next year.

Wouldn't surprise me either, but I think his career will turn out similarly to that of Denis Suarez.

The most talented midfielder we have is Pedri. He seem to be the player that has it all and is someone that can truly be a part of the team's future. Whether he does though is obviously another question, but he seem to be the best one.

Alena, Puig, Collado. Not bad players, but they all have some limitations I'm struggling to see past. The hype is just ridiculous.

Messi983

He's still at Barca B and it's been pretty quiet regarding his future lately but Miguel Rico mentioned today Hertha Berlin wants Collado on loan.

Don't know what plans they have for him but wouldn't be bad if he could get some minutes in Bundesliga.

FC433

Please do not loan him out until the end of his contract. Just sell him with a buyback option.

Messi983

Well, Gerard Romero reported it as a fact he'll join Girona. Meanwhile Sport says Girona is just one of the options he's considering so don't think anything is decided yet.

I don't think he would play much at a club like Porto and probably not at Sampdoria either but he could do well in a lower table La Liga team. But if he wants guaranteed minutes to progress then Girona is probably amongst the best options.

Messi983

Reports he wants to stay, continue to play for Barca B and possibly also earn Koeman's trust. Like him but we have better talents in the first team, I don't think he'll ever make it here. Should go on loan to play on a higher level regularly.

Home of Barca Fans