Alex Collado

Messi983

Here is our Frenkie replacement. :xavi:

But yeah, don't see it happen, especially with news coming out Xavi is impressed with Pablo Torre and he'll stay in first team dynamics the best for Collado would be to make a career outside of Barca. I guess we can give him a few preseason games to see how he'll do though.

Porque

Trincao could have been tried as an interior too, considering the deal we arranged for his exit.

Anyways on Collado, seen him there for the B and he thinks way too slow. Don't think this is something Xavi can overcome.

Messi983

Trincao wants to play and would need to adapt to a new position, Collado would probably be happy with a role of 5th CM/5th winger who will play in Copa or if we have injury crisis again. He's also on lower wages.

Despite these reports still think it's likely he'll leave before end of transfer window. And if not now then in January for sure.

ajnotkeith

I think his position needs to be changed.

Watching him in Granada, he doesn't have the instincts of a winger at all and his defensive mind is actually pretty good so I struggle to see why he was played there in the B team. He's more of an interior or dare I say it even a full back down the line.

khaled_a_d

I think his position needs to be changed.

Watching him in Granada, he doesn't have the instincts of a winger at all and his defensive mind is actually pretty good so I struggle to see why he was played there in the B team. He's more of an interior or dare I say it even a full back down the line.

Read first page
He was central midfielder originally

Porque

Trincao wants to play and would need to adapt to a new position, Collado would probably be happy with a role of 5th CM/5th winger who will play in Copa or if we have injury crisis again. He's also on lower wages.

Despite these reports still think it's likely he'll leave before end of transfer window. And if not now then in January for sure.

Sure, but Trincao might have more upside.

In the end Xavi is looking for a Bernardo Silva converted winger to offensive midfield. Could see if Trincao could provide that profile instead of selling him to a team that expect to pay 10m to sell for 40m.

JamDav1982

Doubt Collado even has a place in squad.

If Busquets and Nico are the DMs then that leaves Pedri/Gavi/Kessie/Torre and Roberto for the other positions most likely.

Surely be loaned out.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't think Trincao has the calmness and composure to play CM. Takes more than just decent technique to thrive there.

Andresito

Staff member
Would've been great if we'd have hustled Leicester or whoever it was that wanted him for 50-60m before he arrived at Barcelona. Then again could've just been a rumour to hype his arrival.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just sell him.

He'll never be good enough for us. Was barely good enough for Granada.

Home of Barca Fans