Cr150

Temptation

It's more also how RM won the CL.

The other veterans beat PSG, Chelsea, City, and Pool in a row without Mr. CL :lol:

There was an element of fluke/luck in some of the games. Hardly won it in a very convincing fashion. More like grinding out results.

The other veterans were largely helped by many new players. And let's face it, current Benzema is basically a different player to the Lord Benzema of those years.

Kroos was nothing special this time and was a weakness at times.

It's very different.

Sailor Mars

No? Hazard was fantastic at Chelsea, him being a bum at RM doesn't change that.

Again, recency bias is borderline retarded.

Hazard was a disappointment in pretty much all CL games he played for Chelsea. His numbers are garbage compared to what he was putting up in the Premier league.

Chelsea finding CL success without him absolutely exposed him.

KingLeo10

There was an element of fluke/luck in some of the games. Hardly won it in a very convincing fashion. More like grinding out results.

Eh, they did this in 15/16 and 17/18 (outside of the PSG tie) as well.

And even in some of 16/17 when it was tied v Bayern after 180 mins and refs carded Bayern and RM had like 2 clear offside goals in ET.

No team dominates CL from start to finish without luck. 08/09 Barca struggled v Chelsea and 10/11 destroyed RM and United but struggled vs....Arsenal lol.

Temptation

Eh, they did this in 15/16 and 17/18 (outside of the PSG tie) as well.

And even in some of 16/17 when it was tied v Bayern after 180 mins and refs carded Bayern and RM had like 2 clear offside goals in ET.

No team dominates CL from start to finish without luck. 08/09 Barca struggled v Chelsea and 10/11 destroyed RM and United but struggled vs....Arsenal lol.

You're conveniently ignoring the changes made.

Like I said, from the core you are talking about, Kroos wasn't good this season and Benzema was a totally different players.

On top of that,

One of the best players this time was Vini

Best keeper was Thibaut.....

Militao and Nacho and co were great.

Cama and Val did their bit. Rodrygo rescued games.

The left back wasn't Marcelo.

The changes are pretty obvious. Hardly the same team.

KingLeo10

You're conveniently ignoring the changes made.

Like I said, from the core you are talking about, Kroos wasn't good this season and Benzema was a totally different players.

On top of that,

One of the best players this time was Vini

Best keeper was Thibaut.....

Militao and Nacho and co were great.

The left back wasn't Marcelo.

The changes are pretty obvious. Hardly the same team.

And you're making no mention of two of the 5 most important veterans (in the entire run from 15/16) who came up clutch time and time again.

Benzema

Modric

EDIT: Benz was not a different player lol. He simply deferred to CR7. In fact, Benz was more clutch for RM with inferior help than CR7 ever was (Same amount of KO goals (10) in a season with inferior team).

Sailor Mars

It's pretty obvious how a supposedly sane person can conclude something like "Ronaldo is exposed now that Real have won a CL 4 years after he left"....Keep running away from the truth :lol:

You're the only one in this conversation running from the truth. CR7's supporting cast winning a CL without him , plus another 2 league titles, has definitely exposed him for not being as vital to RM's success as many thought.

The sooner you embrace the truth, the better for your sanity.

Last edited:

Temptation

And you're making no mention of two of the 5 most important veterans who came up clutch time and time again.

Benzema

Modric

EDIT: Benz was not a different player lol. He simply deferred to CR7.

I mentioned the Benzema thing clearly.

Me not mentioning Modric means I have no arguments in this case and that what you said holds true for him.

Edit: Re Karim...so you agree that he played a completely different role this time? Truly he did. So that resulted him in focusing on those aspects more. Thus, providing things Lord Benzema version never provided.

Last edited:

Temptation

Your the only one in this conversation running from the truth. CR7's supporting cast winning a CL without him , plus another 2 league titles, has definitely exposed him for not being as vital to RM's success as many thought.

The sooner you embrace the truth, the better for your sanity.

I'm the only one......

Only if you don't know how to count upto three or five:lol:

Home of Barca Fans