Cr150

Rory

lHungary undone by a huge deflected goal. Then morale completely smashed as a penalty is given. So of course with the game decided he suddenly does something good that doesn't really affect the tie. He should do the euro millions and add 100 million to his bank every few weeks, I'm sure he'd win every time.

Morten

I never get the hate Hazard gets on Burger King, fast good etc. Does he really have a history of eating fast food or food with a lot of calories?

When he cant stay fit to save his life, ofc he will be questioned for his eating habbits, especially when we payed a fortune for him.

And yes,it seems he enjoy fast food a bit too much.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When he cant stay fit to save your life, ofc he will be questioned for his eating habbits, especially when we payed a fortune for him.

Didn't the man literally say he enjoyed life and eating a lot when his Madrid move got confirmed? He ballooned up and looked like he was pregnant when he arrived for pre-season in his first year.

Givenchy

Gotta respect this mans drive to score. they could be 10-0 up and everyone in holiday mode and he'd still be busting his ass to get his name on the score sheet

raskolnikov

Gotta respect this mans drive to score. they could be 10-0 up and everyone in holiday mode and he'd still be busting his ass to get his name on the score sheet
Its all about his ego. He would rather lose a match and get on the scoresheet than win and not score.
I always looked at Ronaldo as an attentionjunkie. He really really needs it. In that way it drives him to do anything for it. Anything to get the limelight on him.
Goals, celebrations, coaching, announcing his departure. Everything comes for the desperate need for attention and recognition.
It has given him an insane drive which I think comes from a unhealthy place but is admirable regardless.
The media for clicks writing like he single handed carried Portugal to a win annoys me more than Ronaldo being Ronaldo.

Newcomer

Didn't the man literally say he enjoyed life and eating a lot when his Madrid move got confirmed? He ballooned up and looked like he was pregnant when he arrived for pre-season in his first year.

What do you have against men being pregnant ?

Careful with your words ! It is not 1848 anymore. Men can bear a baby and women can have balls.

I'm the first supporter of pregnant Hazard. Hope he could have a baby every season he does at Madrid. Enhorabuena senor(a) Hazard.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What do you have against men being pregnant ?

Careful with your words ! It is not 1848 anymore. Men can bear a baby and women can have balls.

I'm the first supporter of pregnant Hazard. Hope he could have a baby every season he does at Madrid. Enhorabuena senor(a) Hazard.

krabs_rag3do.png

KingLeo10

goat trending on twitter. long summer ahead

If he wins this Euro (regardless of his performances), it'll be hard to deal with his fanboys and it'll be hard to deal with the court of public opinion, most of whom just look at "major trophies" like CL, WC, Euro/Copa.

Messi needs to win this edition of Copa somehow just to be safe. I actually think Portugal have very good shot at the WC too. Imagine if he somehow flukes that with this strong squad.

Hardy

told you few months ago, unlike juve here he has a proper team, doesn't matter if he plays like a shit. and very little pressure unlike Messi because at the end of the day he won already something with NT, it's not that losing this euro would damage his legacy, that can only be boosted if he wins.

Home of Barca Fans