Cr150

Fati_Future_BallonDor

At least I came clean about my previous identities and have cleaned up my act on here. Meanwhile, [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION] got banned for being a Ronaldo fanboy and he's now back pretending to be a Portuguese Barca fan even though he hates Barca/Messi and is less Portuguese than Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

You has admitted your old accounts name after Kingleo10 aka Sherlock Holmes has discovered it :messi:

So now realtalk:

I admit that i have also made some unneccassary jokes about you. I dont like it if someone attack portuguese players WITHOUT a reason but its ok, its your right if you dont like him, i would be more upset you are a Messi hater but youre not one. I always try to be objective, if Ronaldo plays bad i say it, if he plays good i say that also. Of course as a portugese man and being a Ronaldo fan since over 10 years im often more subjective but i will try to fix this problem. Its not important for me if Ronaldo wins ballon dor, CL or Seria A. I like it if the portugese players playing good. The only important competitions for me in terms of Ronaldo is the EURO and WC. I think its better if we ignore each other. Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans