Cr150

El Gato

Villarato!
CR7 = Can?t Reach 7.

Disgusting attitude from supposed mental giant. He?s an absolute toddler. Acted the same when throwing captains armband of his own country. Who labelled him mentally strong? Just not true

He is strong
Strong in his stubbornness, narcissism, what have you
Unwavering orthodoxy in the bad way is its own strength

Like let's face it, he's a bit of a psycho, but which 'great' person isn't?
Honestly just makes you think what kind of a freak Leo really is

Jadentheman

CR and his fans should be grateful that he has 5, while other legends of the game have 1 or even no Ballons.

The guy had the AUDACITY to say that the France Football editor lied, while he is ON CAMERA two years ago or so, saying that his goal is to finish his career with the most Ballons.

Well, good luck now CR150 :lol:

Ballon is a popularity contest mostly. The true football greatest have all the evidence on the field

FinBarcelonafan

He is strong
Strong in his stubbornness, narcissism, what have you
Unwavering orthodoxy in the bad way is its own strength

Like let's face it, he's a bit of a psycho, but which 'great' person isn't?
Honestly just makes you think what kind of a freak Leo really is

I am sure Antonella knows what sort of animal Messi is. At least based on how passionately Messi kisses her.

El Gato

Villarato!
Honestly got Leo pegged down as a bit of a sociopath. That unfulfilled God status he has in Argentina and always having to live up to Diego's shadow must fuck with his head pretty bad. That + assuming captain responsibility while probably knowing he's not that kind of person and putting himself at the centre of a club Barcelona project while also either himself making biggest asks of the board in history football, or delegating duty of doing so to his dad.

Considering there's not one person on Earth that's a saint, I think if Leo were to ever write a book, vent and be honest about his emotional state, the book would be the best sold bio of all time :lol:

Messigician

Honestly got Leo pegged down as a bit of a sociopath. That unfulfilled God status he has in Argentina and always having to live up to Diego's shadow must fuck with his head pretty bad. That + assuming captain responsibility while probably knowing he's not that kind of person and putting himself at the centre of a club Barcelona project while also either himself making biggest asks of the board in history football, or delegating duty of doing so to his dad.

Considering there's not one person on Earth that's a saint, I think if Leo were to ever write a book, vent and be honest about his emotional state, the book would be the best sold bio of all time :lol:

Ok madridiot

FinBarcelonafan

Any person who has drive like Ronaldo/Messi aren't normal. They are by normal standards insane.

These guys will go down as two of the best footballers ever and their longevity is unbelievable.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Messi is pretty "normal" in everyday life. But define normal. Seems to be laidback according to many. No crazy incidents as far as I have heard. Craziest must be the pizzas he was eating.

FinBarcelonafan

I think Messi is pretty "normal" in everyday life. But define normal. Seems to be laidback according to many. No crazy incidents as far as I have heard. Craziest must be the pizzas he was eating.

Michael Jordan got his kicks from playing, otherwise he lives boring/normal life. Must be the same with Messi.

KingLeo10

Michael Jordan got his kicks from playing, otherwise he lives boring/normal life. Must be the same with Messi.

Jordan is more psychotic/competitive than CR7. It just so happened that he was the most talented player to play basketball (like Messi is in football) so his psychotic behavior didn't come off as an inferiority complex/pettiness as CR7's does.

iniestaGOAT

Micheal Jordans life is anything but boring. He is also a degenerate gambler and loves his cigar and alcohol.

So you got gambling, partying, golf and watching his own NBA team games

FinBarcelonafan

Micheal Jordans life is anything but boring. He is also a degenerate gambler and loves his cigar and alcohol.

So you got gambling, partying, golf and watching his own NBA team games

That's how he explained it in the documentary. A lot of sitting at the hotel or home.

But yeah he had the gambling side. Maybe bad comparison. I wonder what Messis dark side is?

Messis dark side is Suarez lol

Home of Barca Fans