Cr150

Morten

Yeah, and the great part is that he works like a horse. And he's probably on a pretty normal salary.

True, but there is also an element of fitting in, so to speak.

Rejecting Arsenal may have been Vardy's best decision, sure he could have been a success there too, but there are no guarantees in football.

Rassvet

Brendan Rodgers: "I thought we started well, their [#mufc] central players weren’t pressing so we could be patient and work the ball through the pitch, we got into some really good areas and put pressure on their backline."

shots fired? :crbust:

Devils

Tactical Genius Bendan Rodgers.

This man could give tactics for drying paint and I would listen to him.

Stunning manager.

Jadentheman

Tru. It would be a classic Barca move though to bring grandpa Messi back for a year so the fans can worship him each week while Madrid kick our asses with a functional team spearheaded by Mbappe and possibly Haaland.

Barca won?t. The Messi era is over. The current focus will be an a team with great work rate and synergy with one or two younger superstars to lead it and provide the X factor.

Rassvet

Barca won?t. The Messi era is over. The current focus will be an a team with great work rate and synergy with one or two younger superstars to lead it and provide the X factor.

A presidential candidate could probably win by promising to bring back Messi even in his late 30s. I could see it maybe happening for political reasons like that.

KingLeo10

FAmRZqQXMBUhrYn

He has great off the ball movement, but he's never a hard worker in terms of defending in the mould of a Cavani. Which is perfectly fine given his huge offensive output in his prime...but when he's 36 years old and not scoring, he is absolutely useless.

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought Ronaldo was known for defending with the team and people used that as a knock against Messi. Anyways, age is catching up so expect it to get less and less.

Home of Barca Fans